“Favorite Place for a Play”

Actors Theatre of Louisville
Ranked #39 of 191 things to do in Louisville
More attraction details
Owner description: A high-caliber theater that produces riveting, cutting-edge shows.
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Acting is great, theaters are very intimate. I always love coming here. Try BBC next door for a bite before or after your show.

1  Thank wynterwed

Reviewed 9 June 2013

Easy easy parking even though downtown LouKY. Smaller theatre, all great seats. Offerings vary, and there are different season ticket packages. Live is better than renting a dvd ...be part of the experience; It's 50th year!

Reviewed 31 May 2013

My friends and I love going to Actors Theater. We usually go as a large group to see Dracula and Christmas Story or Christmas Carol. It's a small intimate atmopshere and the actors organizations have all been wonderful.

Reviewed 17 May 2013

Came here once to watch the show Dracula by far one of the best shows I have ever seen. Kept me intrigued from start to finish if you get a chance to see it I highly recommend you do.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

Great way to see 6 + new plays, with fantastic production values, great acting and directing. I try to go every year. And the new restaurant in the Theatre is delish.