“Convenient and Way Touristy”

Fourth Street Live!
Ranked #21 of 182 things to do in Louisville
More attraction details
Owner description: Fourth Street Live! is Louisville's premier dining and entertainment destination, located in the heart of downtown Louisville, Kentucky. A short walk from historic downtown hotels, the Kentucky International Convention Center, Waterfront Park, the KFC YUM Center, Slugger Field, and much more, Fourth Street Live! offers something for everyone!
Reviewed 13 January 2012

It was nice to have this so close to the Galt House, but man, talk about screaming, "Tourist Trap". That being said, there did seem to be a few locals about. You can certainly have a good time here if you aren't looking for anything more than chain restaurants.

There are newer reviews for Fourth Street Live!

Reviewed 4 January 2012

Nice to cross off my bucket list. Fourth Street Live has it all! Shops and dining! Definitely didn't want to miss out.

Reviewed 3 January 2012

I went to the trip wondering if we were going to feel out of place because a couple of the post I had read said this was a frat party/meat market. We went to 4th St with another couple all in mid 30's and not a single one of us felt out of place. Even the bartenders were nice and on time with drinks. You guys have got a great thing going and we WILL be back.

Reviewed 27 December 2011

Very exciting and fun in the streets of Louisville! Fourth Street is filled with exciting resturants and things to do! You will love it.

Reviewed 6 December 2011

I'm from Dallas..the bar/club scene down there is hard to beat, so I was easily unimpressed with 4th street live. I went on a Saturday night arriving around 12-1am so I was surprised at the small, and much older (30-50) crowd. There is not anything here that warrants for such high prices for their drinks. The music is lame, the crowd is thin, and the themes are uninspired. Are the high prices meant to attract an older crowd??

I went to Hotel Nightclub after a few recommendations and that was another disappointment. It's supposed to be one of the nicer clubs here right? There's apparently no dress code enforced. As soon as I walk in my eyes direct themselves to this older gentleman wearing tapered jeans and running shoes. Another couple decided it was too cold for anything nicer than sweatshirts were grinding in front me. This place exudes sexy right?

Ugh. If you don't mind a bit of a grungy atmosphere, head down to Bardstown Rd. The crowd is a little livelier at least and the prices for drinks are more decent.

1  Thank Yen N

Been to Fourth Street Live!? Share your experiences!