Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville Downtown
    Great 4.5/5
    • Restaurant
    Great 4.5/5
    • Breakfast included
    All reviewsfront deskparking garagerestaurant recommendationswithin walking distanceper dayoatmealadjoining roomsbreakfast roomcomplimentary breakfastslugger museumconvenient locationearly checkwould stay here againchecking inking suitestaying at this hotela great stay
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 20 May 2014

I booked rooms on Priceline. I called and asked for adjoining rooms. I was told that they would be able to accommodate. Unfortunately, when I arrived to check-in to the first room I found out that the note was missed on the other room and we didn't have adjoining rooms. The gentleman (Micah) at the front desk felt bad and worked quickly to make the changes. He upgraded one room to a King Suite, so that we could have adjoining rooms. What a difference that made. We were so happy!!
    The breakfast in the morning was very tasty. There was quite a variety both mornings.
    There is parking onsite and it was very convenient. I stayed here with my BF and all 4 of our kids. Everyone had a great time and I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
    Debbie S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear CBeanRun,
    Thank you so much for the raving 5 star review of your recent stay with us at the Fairfield Inn and Suites. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and would highly recommend us to others.
    I will be sure to pass your comments along to Micah and make sure he gets the special recognition that he deserves.
    Thank you again, we look forward to welcoming you back, next time you are in Louisville.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Stayed for 4 nights. The first night we were there the room was very warm and could not get the air conditioning to work. Micah at the front desk worked with us to try and have it fixed. When it could not be repaired right away Micah was great and was able to move us into another room right away. Rooms were clean. Breakfast was good, but they could not keep up with the coffee station, coffee was constantly empty. Parking was extra but unlimited in-out privileges. Would consider this hotel again if I am in Louisville.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Jason M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Fairfield Inn and Suites.

I sincerely apologize that you had issues with your AC in the first room that you stayed in but am thrilled to hear that Micah was able to assist you and get the issues corrected. I will be sure to pass along your comments to him !

We look forward to welcoming you back, next time you are in Louisville.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

We stayed at the Fairfield for 4 nights recently. The hotel location is excellent; walking distance to many attractions in Downtown Louisville. The entire staff was friendly and accomodating. The free breakfast was exactly the same every morning which got boring; but the food was good. We didn't use the pool, but that is a great feature. The building didn't look as new/fancy as some nearby hotels, but this is reflected in the price which is fine with me. We booked the hotel on a third party site and got a deal. I wish the parking was included in the price but we did have in/out privileges which was great. The beds were very comfortable and I am very picky. I usually get a sore back while on vacation, however I felt refreshed every morning. The room and bathroom were a great size, not too tight. The room and common areas were all clean. We would definitely stay at the Fairfield Downtown again if visiting Louisville again!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
    2  Thank S W

Dear SW,
    Thank you so much for the raving review of your recent stay with us,i truly appreciate you taking the time to post the review and share your experience with other travellers.
    My team and i are always looking for ways to improve our guests experience and i will be sure to address all of your comments with them at our weekly staff meeting.
    Thank you again for the review.
    Regards

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We always try to stay at Marriotts because years ago we worked for the company and we know their standards. The staff was friendly and accommodating. My mother-in-law was able to borrow a wheelchair that they had on site to go to my sons graduation and also to churchill Downs. My only complaint about this property was the very small bathroom and there were no towels in the work out room. We especially enjoy the breakfast that is included with the price of the room. When traveling with a family this is a great perk.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Catherine B,

Thank you so much for the review of your recent stay with us in Louisville. I am thrilled to hear that you had a positive stay with us and were able to enjoy some of the great things Louisville has to offer. Congratulations on your son's graduation !
    I will be sure to bring your comments about the lack of fitness towels to my Housekeeping Managers attention and will make sure my team and i double check this area on our daily property walks.

Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

The hotel was clean & the rooms were a nice size. My complaint would be the charge for parking each night, your already paying full price & three different taxes for the room each night parking should be free. Other than that it was cool.

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear April S,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us, it is always great to get feedback from our guests about their stay. My team and i are constantly looking for ways to improve our hotel and your feedback is an important part of that.
    Our parking facility is managed by a third party and we are unable to offer free parking however i can tell you of the hotels that charge for parking in the Downtown area, we are one of the lower price points.
    Thank you again for the review.