“Currently my favorite sushi place in town.”
Review of Oishii Sushi

Oishii Sushi
Ranked #403 of 1,801 Restaurants in Louisville
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 2 October 2011

We eat here every Monday night. I suppose that says it all

1  Thank cyndi63
There are newer reviews for Oishii Sushi

Reviewed 18 April 2011

If I had written this review 6 months ago it would have been very different. I've gotten take-out from Oishii Sushi many times since they opened and it used to be fabulous. Lately I've noticed that the pieces seem to fall apart very easily when I pick them up with chopsticks. Also, the rolls aren't always made the same way. Recently I ordered two rolls that I've had before and really liked, only to find that they were now completely different, and not in a good way. I've also noticed that as the quality of the food has slipped, there are fewer Japanese chefs preparing it.
We'll be trying a different sushi place next time.

Reviewed 3 December 2010

Great little sushi joint. We would go back. The fish was really fresh, but whoever made our spicy tuna roll and Alaskan roll did a poor job because they fell apart on contact. Also, no Saki... Otherwise Fantastic.

Reviewed 5 June 2010

Best sushi in Louisville, best prices also!
During the week they close between lunch and dinner 3-5 pm.
Reopens at 5:00.

Reviewed 4 June 2010

The restaurant is very small. The Sushi however is AWESOME. I had a Philadelphia roll and a cooked crunchy roll. They were fantastic. Everyone at our table enjoyed what they ordered. If they would relocate to a larger place they would be superb. I ate at another Sushi place on Bardstown road that was awful, and it closed. This place, however, is very very good. I will be going back and soon. We got two philadephia rolls, a Happy Sunday roll, and the Crunchy roll and it was around 28.00.