“Unique Sushi for a Reasonable Price”
Review of Oishii Sushi

Oishii Sushi
Ranked #369 of 1,783 Restaurants in Louisville
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Sushi
Flemingsburg
“Unique Sushi for a Reasonable Price”
Reviewed 26 December 2012

I've eaten sushi all over the world, including Japan and the mix of fruit, eel sauce, nuts, spicy, crab meat and large salmon has me coming back for more. There are many sushi places that I love in in Louisville, but this one is top shelf. The only downside is that the accommodations are so quaint that you may have to wait for a seat, but you definitely will not be disappointed!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Carol T

Lexington, KY
“If you judge a restaurant by its bathrooms, you won't like eating here”
Reviewed 1 December 2012

We visited the Taylorsville Road location. I wish I'd went into the bathroom before we ordered. Regardless if a restaurant's food is good, if the bathrooms are disgusting it ruins it for me. The bathroom floors were so sticky that me feet continued to stick to the floor all the way back to my seat. Gross!! The tile in the women's restroom was visibly dirty, and the sink was no longer attached to the wall as it was once caulked. The best part was there was mold growing in ALL four corners near the floor! Now, would you want to eat raw fish after seeing a restroom like this?!

• Visited December 2012
Atlanta, GA
“Great Surprise in Louisville.”
Reviewed 19 October 2012

Fresh sushi, HUGE rolls, reasonable prices and great service! What more can I say, I will be dining at Oishii evertime I travel to Louisville from this point forward. Highly recommended.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Luck-o-the-Brirish
Louisville, Kentucky
“Best sushi ever!”
Reviewed 28 September 2012

I was never much of a sushi eater until I tried Oishii, but now I love it. Fresh ingredients, and beautiful food make me crave Oishii often. I would have given them 5 stars, but since moving to a larger location, they have dropped a bit in value (the price has gone up for my favorite Fruit Roll) and service is a bit slow.

• Visited September 2012
Bountiful, Utah, United States
“If you like fake krab and cheap soul-less sushi then this is the place for you.”
Reviewed 7 November 2011

They just grab big old handfuls of this fake Krab and shove it in their rolls. It was awful.

• Visited October 2011