“Good times”

Ranked #15 of 97 Hotels in Louisville
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Good times”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

My son and I stayed here with our cross country team. The breakfast was included with the room and they had all kind of stuff - waffles, pancakes, eggs, biscuits'n gravy - anything that we would want. The pool was small but we had fun. The bar even had Patron silver to end the day, so from breakfast to nightcap I was happy.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Madisonville, United States
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I love the Hilton Garden Inn's very affordable comfortable rooms excellent staffing. My husband and I stay at Hilton Garden Inn's all the time at different locations and when we have a reservation at a Hilton we know we are in good shape and we dont have to worry about a thing.

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 15 November 2013

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Northeast for only one night, but we had a very good experience. We were there to visit an ill relative so we didn't spend too much time in the hotel. In particular, we enjoyed the Sunday brunch --- good food and a great value.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Indianapolis, United States
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I was in town for one day and one night and I found the hotel to be very nice all around. You could maybe work on the food quality a little. It was kind of, well, hotelish. Just not up to the standard of the rest of the stay but that was really minor point and I am not even sure I could call that a problem.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo

Scotsville, United States
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I arrived later than I had expected and was ready for a quiet night. Your staff on duty at the desk when I checked in was courteous, friendly and extremely helpful. My breakfast experience was wonderful and I wish I could remember the servers name, I think it was Jahana maybe, she was wonderful.

Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed 10 November 2013

If you are ever in NE Louisville, I highly recommend the Hilton Garden Inn. The staff is friendly and the service is excellent. The staff knows the area well and can help you find any place in the Louisville region. It is in a quiet area and plenty of places to eat in the area.

Urbana, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 27 October 2013

The staff at this hotel is quite possibly the best I have ever encountered. I visited for a horse show, with a friend and they were very knowledgeable about other things to do in the area. The room was large with a nice sized bathroom. Very accommodating to my needs. The pool area was clean with a nice hot tub. Breakfast was fantastic with very friendly staff and lots of food choices. Location was very nice and easy to find from the highway. I recommend this hotel to anyone that is traveling. Smiles abound, and I am not a morning person!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business