“I inadvertantly sent my review to the WRONG LOCATION” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Northeast

Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Northeast
Ranked #15 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Louisville, Kentucky
“I inadvertantly sent my review to the WRONG LOCATION”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

I sent my review to the wrong location and only realized it when I saw the response from that location. I immediately advised the responder that the REVIEW was for GARY BURDETT and staff at LOUISVILLE NORTHEAST PARK PLAZA PLACE.

This was a large mistake on my part for which I apologize but now the other location knows what a great job is being done at LOUISVILLE NORTHEAST.

I would have thought the "kudos" would have been forwarded to MR. BURDETT and staff when the mistake was realized after I named the people involved.

THANKS AGAIN GARY and staff!!!!!!

Gary Wm. Morrell
Louisville, Kentucky

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Gary B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Gmorrell,
Thank you so much for posting your comments on Trip Advisor. I read the kind words that you inadvertently posted on the other hotel's site. I am so glad that your family had a good stay with us. We look forward to a return visit from your family in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Drummondville
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Nice hotel, not close at all from downtown ($35 in taxi). Room need to be refresh a little bit, especially the carpet. Hotel staff in two scenarios - Front Desk, effecient but cold. On the other hand, breakfast and bar atendant are wonderful with real great welcome ! Pool is very small, and gym is okay, (4-5 machines + weight station). Hotel is in very nice area with a lot of shopping (no outlet) and many restaurant (try Drakes).

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank PatsMart
Gary B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Dear PatsMart,
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad that overall you found us to be a good hotel. It's good to know that you enjoyed the warm welcome and service at breakfast. Although you found our Front Desk staff to be efficient, I am so sorry that they gave the impression of being cold. Your feedback is invaluable to us to insure we continue to strive for excellent service levels. We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to Louisville.
Englewood, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

This is a great hotel located within walking distance to an outlet mall and is in a nice safe location with lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. The bed and breakfast deal was worth it. Staff was great here, rooms very clean. The pool and fitness center are adequate. Would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Hobert C,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. I'm glad to know that you found our staff to be great and our rooms to be very clean. Our Bed and Breakfast Package is a great value and I am glad that you enjoyed it. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Louisville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

This hotel was extremely nice. They were very accommodating and let us check in early since we had a wedding in the early afternoon. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was very clean. For the price we paid, I would definitely recommend coming back to any Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Casey P,
Thank you so much for the wonderful headline. I am glad that you found our staff to be very accommodating, our beds to be comfortable and the room to be very clean. I am also glad that you found our hotel to be a good value. We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to Louisville.
Bronx
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

A great hotel off the expressway. We checked in very late, but the desk clerk was friendly and fast. We enjoyed the hot tub and had a great nights sleep. We will definitely be staying there again, as our experience was much better than in downtown Louisville.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Gary B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear Nancy S,
Thank you so much for your excellent rating of our hotel. It's good to know that even very late in the evening you found our check in to be fast and friendly. I am also glad to read that you will definitely be staying with us again. We look forward to that visit.
calgary, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

nice hotel was clean and people that worked there were very friendly. Was locted next to a very nice shopping complex. Area grounds are very well manucured. Easy to get to from the airport roughly 20 mins to half hour trip.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Leslie K,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am very glad that you found our hotel to be clean and our staff to be very friendly. I am also glad that you enjoyed our location directly behind the Paddock Shops. We look forward to a return visit.
Weston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

Our family stayed here for the Kentucky Derby last month and we had a fantastic visit. The hotel is a standard, new, clean Hilton Garden Inn so it is very nice but not unique. The people however were amazing. The staff was courteous, helpful and made us feel at home. There is nothing more important than great people, and on this score the hotel is incredible.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Gary B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear JPotter_12,
I am so glad that your stay with us during the Kentucky Derby was such a wonderful experience. I very much appreciate your comment that you found our staff to be amazing. The Derby is a very special time to be in Louisville and I am glad that we were able to make you feel at home. We hope to see you again in the near future.