“Good stay”

Ranked #17 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Chennai (Madras), India
“Good stay”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

The room was neat and clean with all facilities. The paddock shops, eateries and supermarkets near this hotel makes it a good location worth staying. The staff were warm and friendly.
I will come back to this hotel if I visit Louisville again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Gary B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Dear R B,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. It's good to know that you found our staff to be warm and friendly and your room to be neat and clean. I am also glad that you enjoyed all of the amenities that our location has to offer. He look forward to you staying with us again on a future visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We stayed here on Memorial Day weekend and this hotel will be my top choice when I return. The service was excellent, the linens top notch, the food good and reasonable, lots of free parking, access to Churchill Downs. The rooms were spotless and well maintained.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Jimbob116,
Thank you for sharing your experience from your Memorial Day stay with us. I am glad that you found your room to be spotless and outfitted with top notch linens. I am also glad that you found us to offer good food as well as excellent service. It' good to know that we will be your top choice for a future visit. We hope to see you again soon.
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 22 July 2014

My stay at this establishment was great. Close proximity to most places allowed for easy in and out for business. The bar staff knew to keep those fresh warm cookies on the counter as my fellow team members arrived back after a long day of meetings, and the beer was always cold. How can you go wrong with warm cookies and cold beer? Exactly, you can't. I will be revisiting this establishment in the very near future, along with another 15 team members.

Dear Eric H,
Your headline made me smile. I am so glad that you enjoyed the cookies that we offer each evening. I'm also glad to know that the bartender kept them well stocked for you and the rest of your group. I'm glad that you found your stay to be great and enjoyed our location. We look forward to seeing you and your 15 coworkers in the near future.
Erie, United States
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Typically when encountering a room with an odor, a/c that's loud, and trash that's not been emptied i would ask for another room. Time constraints did not allow that luxury. None the less, the room should not have been rented in that condition.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Gary B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Frank K,
I certainly appreciate you taking the time to share your observations regarding your recent stay with us. I am so sorry that you found your room not to be in the pristine condition that you deserved and that I expect. Your comments have been addressed with our Housekeeping Department. I do hope you will honor us with a future stay so that we may demonstrate this was an isolated occurrence and certainly not typical for us.
Laguna Beach, United States
Reviewed 16 July 2014

While the location is excellent, the bed wonderful and the bathroom clean the stay was totally ruined by the air conditioner that made it impossible to sleep. It is loud, blows on you in bed when it is on and when it is off it is incredibly hot in the room. I had to build a barrier with the pillow so that it didn't blow directly on me. It is incredibly loud and woke me numerous times during the night. There really is no solution as long as they have this "semi window" air conditioner. I would definitely not stay here again - horrible night's sleep.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Emil M
Gary B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear Emil M,
Thank you for the review of your recent stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed our location and found your bed to be wonderful and your bathroom to be clean. I am so sorry to read that you did not have a good night's sleep due to the air conditioning blowing on you as well as it being loud. As your review was collected in partnership with Hilton, I am able to pinpoint what room you were in. The air conditioning unit in that room has been thoroughly serviced and is running very quietly. I do hope that you will allow us the opportunity for a future stay should your travels return you to Louisville.
Canton, Michigan
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Pleasant and helpful staff Excellent Breakfast Across from a great shopping mall. Convenient location and close to expressways. Nice pool and hot tub. Nice outdoor patio. Wheeled luggage racks very nice touch for loading and unloading luggage.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Dear MattfromCanton,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of your stay on TripAdvisor. I am very glad that you found our staff to be pleasant and helpful and our breakfast to be excellent. We look forward to you staying with us again in the near future.
United States
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The hotel was very fresh and clean. Close proximity to shopping and a varienty of dining options. Located in a non-congested area, so it was a easy to get around. Overall a very preasureable experience.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Gary B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear Tim B,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. I am so glad that you found our hotel to be fresh and clean and had a great experience while here. We hope to serve your lodging needs again in the near future.