“Weekend Away”

Ranked #16 of 97 Hotels in Louisville
Kentucky
“Weekend Away”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

This was our second time to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. We love the location - next to Paddock Mall. You are within walking distance to several restaurants and many shops. Our room was very nice. I love the addition of the Keurig Coffee Makers. Front desk staff were helpful and courteous. My husband loves the sleep number beds and the very cold air conditioning. Overall, another great stay. We plan to return.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Gary B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Dear JLB1993,
Thank you so much for such a positive review of your recent stay with us. I'm glad to know that you found your room to be very nice and enjoyed the Keurig coffee maker as well as our Garden Sleep System bed. Thank you for choosing us a second time and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We were in Louisville for one last quick get away before school starts. Overall it is what you would expect for a Hilton Garden Inn. The neighborhood was very nice and close to several restaurants. Also, it was only a short drive to downtown Louisville. I would say that the service could be a little better especially in the dining area. It was hit or miss there.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Gary B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Dear Larry W,
Thank you for the review of your recent stay. I am certainly glad that we met your expectations for a Hilton Garden Inn and that you enjoyed our location. I am disappointed to read that you found service in our restaurant to be hit or miss. If you would like to reach out to me at gary.burdette@hilton.com I would very much like to know the particulars of the situation so that I may insure those issues are corrected. Our goal is to exceed expectations and we are constantly striving to make sure that continuously occurs. I do hope that we will see you again the next time you are in town.
Jacksonville, United States
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I continue to utilize this HGI as my travels take me to the East side of Louisville at least a few times per month. The staff is quite attentive and the rooms are clean. Internet access speeds are not blazing, but they suffice for checking work emails and such. Breakfast is tasty and the staff is friendly. Barkeep is also quite nice and while simple, the bar is a nice spot to unwind. Overall a great spot for the traveling businessperson.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Gary B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Dear Matthew C,
Thank you so much for the terrific headline. I am pleased to read that you stay with us a few times per month and continually find our staff to be attentive and your room to be clean. We do offer complimentary 1MB internet service which is good for checking email and social media. For $4.95, we offer 3MB service which is great for downloading very large files or viewing streaming video. Thank you for saying that you find our hotel to be a great spot for the travelling businessperson. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Cleveland Heights, United States
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Appeared to be a new location. Facilities, including my room were very nice. Staff could not have been more accommodating. Excellent site. Close to a nice, up-scale shopping area with many restaurant choices. Probably because of all of the aforementioned, the cost was high compared to other Hilton Garden Inns I have used.

Dear Tom L,
Thank you for the review of your recent stay. I am so glad that our hotel gave the impression that we were relatively new. In fact we are 6 years old. I am also happy to know that you found our staff to be accommodating to your needs. We look forward to a return visit in the near future.
Sterling Heights, United States
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I recommend this Hilton Garden Inn to business and personal travellers alike. I stayed here on business and have no complaints. They are located closely to a shopping district with a variety of shops and restaurants. Very nice, safe location in my opinion with lots to do in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Gary B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, 17 August 2014
Dear Michele W.,
Thank you for posting a review of your stay with us. I very much appreciate that that you can recommend our hotel to both business travelers and leisure travelers. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.
Cullman, Alabama, United States
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Hotel is situated in walking distance to excellent shopping and restaurants. Ask the hotel to recommend the place with the coffee rubbed fillets and blue cheese chips. The facility is 6 years old but their maintenance efforts make it look considerably newer. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Gary B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Dear Peter N,
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us during the PGA Championship. I also appreciate that you feel the hotel looks much newer than it's age. The restaurant that you are referring to is Stoney River, one of several very good restaurants that are within walking distance. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to Louisville.
Union Grove, Wisconsin
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I've stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Louisville many time and I will continue to stay here when I'm in the area. The hotel is always very clean and well kept inside and out. The staff is very accomidating!! They work to make sure your stay is always perfect. Great location to dining and shoping and easy access to both Interstate 71 and 264.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Gary B, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Northeast, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Dear 375jasonc,
I am so glad to know that you have stayed with us several times and always find our hotel to be clean and very well kept. I am also happy to read that you find our staff to be very accommodating and that they always insure your stay is perfect. We look forward to a return visit in the near future.