“Good Times”

Hilton Garden Inn Louisville Northeast
Ranked #16 of 100 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed 3 November 2009

Had an awesome time and Louisville and loved the Hilton. The hotel is located behind a shopping area some there was some difficulty getting in. Once in the room, it was nice- granite counter in bath, cordless phones, flat screen tv, microwave, and fridge. I enjoyed the comfy bed although I didn't get a chance to try out the adjustable part. Loved the idea that I could wake up and walk to the outdoor mall nearby. It was a beautiful day so this was perfect. Stayed in the executive suite one night for our groups pajama jam. It was a perfect set up. They even brought an additional table to accomodate our night of food and fun. I would definately stay here again strickly for it's location and luxury.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 October 2009

We were in Louisville for a family occasion and this hotel is new and very close to my cousin's home. The lobby is lovely with white, black, and gray as the color motif. White silk orchids looked real and gave the lobby an upscale feel. Our room was the standard Hilton Garden Inn, but a bit smaller than others we have stayed at. We did not use our breakfast coupons but the breakfast area looked like many other HIlton Garden Inns. The Internet was very fast and we slept well.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2009

Newer hotel near nice shopping centers in Louisville. The hotel is kind of hidden but very accessible by I-71 or I-265 if you get directions. Plenty of restaurants and shops nearby. Plus a COSTCO is located within a mile. The lobby is clean and attractive. The front desk staff are very friendly. The room has a nice television and adjustable bed. Sometimes (I've stayed here on four occasions) there is a smoke smell near the non-smoking rooms. This is not a non-smoking hotel and the smoke from other rooms makes its way to the non-smoking areas. This has happened two of the four times I've stayed. Otherwise, I recommend this hotel for location and price...usually $89-99 plus tax.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2009

I was very pleased with the whole hotel and staff, except my morining in the resturant. My male server, not sure of his name. Was very loud and I overheard him say," oh, they're not going to tip!" i was very insulted by his comment and was going to tip him but did not because of this. i would think about coming back to the hotel but hope he is not my sever again.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2009

My husband and I were recently in Louisville for buisness, we chose the Hilton Garden because they offered suites at lower prices (we have a 4 month old). When we arrived earlier than the check in they allowed us to go ahead to our room. The room was clean and neat, with PLENTY of space. We stayed in the King Suite, which includes a mini fridge and microwave. The hotel is also close to resturants and shops, along with the interstate. Great place to stay if passing through or for a few days.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2009

Had the opportunity to stay at the new and trendy Hilton Garden Hotel Northeast. The hotel has very high tech minimalist decor with some mid-century pieces like the Bruer Wassily chairs and clean line abstract art and grey & yellow colors...very nice. The hotel itself is very nice but we just found the housekeeping a bit off. It seemed like the windows in the public areas and rooms were VERY streaky, as were the elevator doors and walls as was the furniture in our room. It was as if the cleaning personnel was not using the proper cleaning solutions for the right purposes so it was all steaked and floors were vacuumed but not edges and corners etc. and that just took away from the over all appearance of the place. Also although our linens were nice & new &clean..one of our beds had the bottom sheet on inside-out and the bottom sheets kept popping off the bed. These are small things but they do add up to a lack of attention to detail. We stay in hotels approx. 7-10 days a month and I will say we would stay here again because it is a nice hotel, but I would hope they might just light the fire under the hosuekeeping staff to watch the "small things" because they do add up...
The location was great right in the midst of a new high end shopping area but the hotel itself is a bit hard to find at first but we were there for 4 nights and had no problem after the first day.
All in all a nice hotel...just hope they get the housekeeping straightened out.

• Stayed: January 2009
Reviewed 8 February 2009

This property appears to have been built to accomodate visitors to the new mall right next door to the hotel. While the merchants in the mall and Hilton both have a great reputation, whoever designed this property [hotel and mall] did not do a very good job.

The parking lot is a maze that is difficult to escape. The design is not cozy or full of ambiance, just functional. The place was clean, the staff was nice, the room was ok. It just lacked character and ambiance.

I would only recommend this hotel for people who are shopping at the mall next door and just need a functional, clean place to stay. I would not recommend it for anything else.

The breakfast buffet was overpriced at $10 and the coke machines took our money but we got it back from the manager downstairs.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Collierville_Woman