Econo Lodge Downtown
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$172
US$292
US$241
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewspapa john's pizzagreat locationroom was cleanwithin walking distancetwo blocksironing boardyum centerblow dryerbudget hotelyogurtlouisville slugger museumsafe areafourth street livewould stay here againnice stayfront desk stafffridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Affordable place to stay and it is right downtown! We were in town for a game and we walked to the arena. A lot of restaurants. Overall, this was a great place to stay and we will be back.

Room Tip: affordable place to stay and it is right downtown! We were in town for a game and we walked to the arena. A lot of restaurants. Overall, this was a great place to stay and we will be back.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Pete P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the great review of our hotel for your recent stay with us. I will share your experience with my staff and I am sure they will be as happy as I am. Should your travel planc brings you Louisville, please stay with us again.

Once again and thanks a lot and looking forward to see you in the future!

Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

I found this hotel during my researsch for hotels in Louisville downtown. The reviews of this hotel forced me to make a reservation here and I am glad that I was at econo lodge. Here is the comperison of econo lodge to big hotels in downtown.
1) location is as good as all other hotels in downtown - safe downtown - only two blocks from 4th st Live
2) only $5.00 for parking as others hotels starts at $9.00 (or their rates are sky high)
3) cleanliness is best compering other hotels reviews
4) staff is just great - staff do know what is customer service!!
5) price is half or less than other hotels in downtown
6) Free wi-fi where most hotels Charge for internet
7) Bathroom is small but accepted compering stars & price of hotel and clean
8) they have a security in weekend as management is aware of some drunk guests who don't respect other guests in house.

What else you look for your stay in hotel?

Go for it! Save money & get great service!

Thanks a lot staff for memorable stay. Will see you soon!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Pete P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear Tushar,

Thank you so much for the great review and letting the world know how well we are doing. Our focus is clean and comfortable rooms with best price and downtown with great customer service and I am glad that you were happy with everything. Once again thank you so much and looking forward to see you in the future!

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Clean hotel, nice staff, no water pressure and no hot water. Overall, got what we paid for which was within our price point for a conference. Conveniently located within walking distance to everything. Would recommend if you aren't looking for a lot of amenities and just need a place to crash.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Pete P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel and I do apologize for the inconvenience you had for hot water. I took a note and please be aware that problem has been fixed. I am glad that you liked our room cleanliness and service of my staff. If your travel plan ever brings you to Louisville, please stay with us again..

Pete Patel

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Came up to go hunting and needed a place to stay. Didn't make reservations, but found this hotel on Google. I loved it! Everyone was helpful and nice. Rooms were clean and up to date. If your in town, stay here. Good rates and rooms!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Pete P, General Manager at Econo Lodge Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Dear Guest,

We the Econo Lodge team thank you so much for the great review of our hotel. We are glad that you found clean, comfortable room with reasonable price. Please visit us again in the future.

Regards,

Reviewed 6 October 2013

This is as good as it gets for this category of motel. Personnel are accommadating and pleasant. Rooms are clean and exterior is well kept. Restaurants and entertainment areas is only a short walk. I visit Louisville at least twice a year and I will be returning here for all my future stays!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Pete P, Manager at Econo Lodge Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Dear Guest,

We cannot thank you enough for reviewing our hotel. I am glad that everything worked out for you including location of the hotel. Looking forward to your next trip to Louisville.

Pete Patel