Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville East
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskmarriott hotelswould stay here againbreakfast barroom was cleancracker barrelbreakfast was includedmeeting roomhot breakfasteasy accessking roomindoor poollobbycerealthermostatdowntownmattress
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 October 2012

We stayed here long term on a business trip. The staff was wonderful and professional. It was clean and they have a nice variety for breakfast too! It is very quiet. Lots of restaurants close and close to highway to go any where.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
amckamie, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2012

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay here! I'm glad that you found our rooms to be clean and quiet, as we strive to make sure the business travelers who stay here are able to accomplish their work in a comfortable environment. We would love to have you back if you ever find yourself in Louisville for business (or pleasure!) again! Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 30 September 2012

I was pleased upon arrival the lobby was very nice and the staff was waiting with with a warm invite and great smiles. Once I was in my room I was very impressed. The room was great and the decor was beautiful! Eating and shopping conveniently located. When I am back in Louisville I will definitely be staying at the Fairfield Inn. I am a new fan who will gladly promote this hotel and their staff. Great job to the entire team at this Fairfield location!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
amckamie, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Louisville East, and I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay so much! I will certainly show all of the staff here the kind words you said about them...I know they will appreciate it! And thank you for referring us to your friends and family! I hope that we have the pleasure of seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 28 August 2012

This was such a great value for the price! The downtown hotels are double the price of this hotel. This hotel is new and clean and has free breakfast for you in the morning. Check in was a breeze. It is only a quick 10 to 12 minutes to downtown Louisville, which is great by the way, please check out 4th St. The only minor complaint I have is that the beds are a bit to stiff for my liking, but I love soft beds. I'd highly recommend staying here if you plan to visit Louisville.

• Stayed: August 2012
amckamie, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2012

Thank you for your review of our hotel! I am so very happy that you enjoyed your stay and found it to be a good value for the price! I'm sorry you did not find our beds as comfortable as you would have liked, but those are the beds we are required to have per Marriott standards, and everyone does have different tastes. Please look us up the next time you are in Louisville, we would love for you to stay with us again!

Reviewed 15 August 2012

This hotel was comfortable and the breakfast buffet was ok. We found it odd that the maintenance worker spent his evening watching television (first in the lobby and then snacking in the fitness room).

We swam at every hotel on our long trip except this one because the water was absolutely freezing (even though it had been a hot day). The pool room was chilled as much as the adjacent fitness area. Not surprised that no one else used the pool during our stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay here at the Fairfield Inn Louisville East! I'm pleased to hear that you found our hotel to be comfortable. Also, thank you for bringing the issue about our maintenance staff to my attention; that is unacceptable behavior from any employee and the problem has been corrected. Please know that the issue with the pool temperature has been resolved as well. I would also like to inform you that in 2013, Fairfield Inn will be introducing an improved breakfast that will offer more hot items, such as scrambled eggs, sausage, etc! Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 3 August 2012

We stayed here for two nights. For two adults and two kids. The room had a lot of space and was very clean. They had a variety of choices for breakfast including a waffle maker. I am not a fan of indoor hotel pools but this one was exceptionally bad. Water was COLD and you could not see the bottom. Other than the pool, this is a great stay for a night or two. Easy access to the interstate.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank The Five E
amckamie, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I'm so happy that your family enjoyed their stay and found the rooms to be clean and comfortable. It was also great to hear that you liked our breakfast, as that is something we have been working on improving this year. I do apologize for the issue with the pool, but please know that it has been addressed. I hope that we have the pleasure of seeing you again in the future!