“The food is very good but the portions are small”

Wiltshire on Market
Ranked #187 of 1,913 Restaurants in Louisville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Phoenix Hill
Reviewed 2 June 2010

Let me begin by saying the food was very good. The flatbread pizza (appetizer) was delicious. I had the scallops as my entrée, and they were also really good and my husband enjoyed his risotto cake. The reason I’m giving this place three stars instead of four is that the portion size of the entrees was way too small and, in my opinion, did not merit the cost. I am a person who DOES value quality over quantity, but for $19 I got three scallops, each the size of a quarter, garnished with some fried onions and a dollop of sauce. Truly it was more like an appetizer than an entrée. The risotto cake was also tiny though more filling. The service was very good and the waitress was kind enough to give us some complementary cookies since we had to wait a long time for the food. I thought this was nice since we did not even complain about the wait!