“Great experience!”

Louisville Mega Cavern
Ranked #1 of 209 things to do in Louisville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: While visiting Louisville, Kentucky, you won't want to miss MEGA ZIPS, the world's ONLY underground zipline adventure tour! Featuring 6 ziplines nearly 100 feet off the cavern floor and two challenge bridges, MEGA ZIPS is 2.5 hours of adrenaline-fueled adventure! Though fun for the whole family, the kids will especially love MEGA QUEST, the only underground ropes challenge course in the world! MEGA QUEST features two levels and 76 challenge elements including mini-ziplines and rope walls. Explore at your own pace in this 2-hour adventure! Heights aren't your thing? No problem! Enjoy the jumps in our 320,000 square foot BMX & MTB MEGA BIKE PARK, explore the furthest parts of the cavern on our MEGA eBIKE tour, or enjoy a seated historical tour of the cavern on our MEGA TRAM.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family visited recently to celebrate my birthday and we had a wonderful experience. Our guides,Jakkob and Paige,were knowledgeable and so patient with the members of our group who were a tad nervous. We trusted them completely. They also kept us entertained with their great sense of humor. Thank you for a great birthday adventure!

Write a ReviewReviews (9,829)
All reviews
in 746 reviews
"underground"
in 797 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had an awesome time zip lining through the cave. We had a very large group, Alex & Micah were great guides and a lot of fun! Thanks again guys.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was my first time on a zip line and I am terrified of heights but wanted to do this with my son. Chase and Eli made it an incredible experience. They had great senses of humor and were so competent, it was tough to hold on to any fear. We had a great time, thanks to Chase and Eli. My one regret is that I didn’t have any cash on me; they earned a big tip and I wish I could have given it to them.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fun with the guides Stephen and Zac. Many lost their fears. One hit the bottom but we were able to pull them up again. JUST FOOLING. We did not pull them back. JUST FOOLING AGAIN.