“Great Experience”

Mint Julep Tours
Ranked #1 of 25 Food & Drink in Louisville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Mint Julep Tours is the only dedicated tour company focused on The Kentucky Bourbon Trail®. Based in Louisville, Kentucky we offer Custom and Public Bourbon Distillery Tours as well as unique Exclusive Experiences, Horse Farm Tours, Culinary Tours, City Tours, and more! As a truly one-of-a-kind tour and destination management company, Mint Julep Tours also offers transportation and event planning services with a focus on Special Events, Corporate Outings and Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties. Whether you’re traveling with us through Bourbon Country, historic Louisville, or visiting a horse farm; Kentucky provides an adventure that cannot be found anywhere else in the world. Each tour is created by our inspiration and commitment to sharing Kentucky traditions. We make sure that our tours exceed expectations by offering quality itineraries packed with interesting history, fun facts, and picturesque locations resulting in truly memorable experiences. We have a love and passion for Kentucky that we are excited to share with you as our guest! The purpose of fun is to have some…So come join us!
Reviewed 15 August 2011

This is a must do if you are in the Louisville area!

There are newer reviews for Mint Julep Tours

Reviewed 18 July 2011

I was invited to an offsite team building event for work and when I heard it included Mint Julep Tours, I of course said I was in.

I had been on two tours with Mint Julep prior to this and all three have been fantastic. For this tour, Mint took me and my team to Lover's Leap Winery and then to dinner at Holly Hill Inn. Both destinations were fantastic and were great examples of the great food and wine that can be found in Kentucky. This tour was requested by my company and Mint Julep was flexible enough to accommodate us.

On previous visits, I've been on their bourbon tour and the guide who came with us was very friendly and very knowledgeable of bourbon production and told me a few things even, a bourbon enthusiast, I didn't know.

My wife and I have also been on a their wine tour as a part of a valentine's day package. This too was a great time even though we only knew each other; the group we were with all seemed to all have fun.

I would recommend Mint Julep Tours for both groups and as a couple; I've never been disappointed.

Reviewed 1 July 2011

My family and friends enjoyed one of our best outings ever with this tour operator. We did the Jim Beam, Markers Mark etc this time and we look forward to doing the 4 Roses,Woodford etc on our next trip. Lisa our organiser over the internet was fantastic and Gary our tour guide on the day was super.....three cheers for Gary for putting up with the Aussies all day..... Seriously though if you are in Louisville, a must do is the Bourbon Trail tour with Mint Julep. Definitely a AAA+ rating.

Reviewed 13 May 2011

This was seriously SO MUCH FUN! On our Bourbon Tour we went to Four Roses and Wild Turkey and stopped off at a great local bar for lunch in between the two tours, lastly we stopped at man's barn who rolled cigars for people all over the country, including celebrities. Getleman Cigar Company was my favorite stop on our tour! Our bus driver was a really nice guy and everything about the day was great. My friends and I actually are planning another Bourbon tour very soon, to see different distilleries. I would definitely reccommend this company!

Reviewed 25 March 2011

Mint Julep Tours is a great way to see the Bluegrass State. Their knowledge of the area, commitment to service, hilarious anecdotes and professionalism give a well-rounded tour for any group. Whether for a corporate outing, a bachelor party, an informational tour or simply transportation, I can't recommend them enough. Mint Julep Tours has a very good relationship with the city, and has access to tours that individuals may not be able to take on their own. They will customize a tour, or come up with something completely new for your event. Their motto is "the purpose of fun is to have some." That just about says it all.