“disappointing and dirty!”

Ranked #85 of 96 Hotels in Louisville
Louisville
“disappointing and dirty!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The hallways have steps that the luggage cart can't go down . You have to unload it and then reload it after going down 3 or 4 steps. Hallways are long and hard to fin the elevator. The room was filthy! Liquids dripped and dried on the refrigerator. Soda caps, paper, and other trash still on the floor from people before me in the room. The maid forgot to leave clean towels. When I went to the desk and asked for towels they gave me 1 big towel and a few small towels. Desk told me that was all they had. Very dissatisfied!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Ted H, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Louisville Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Good day,

I want to thank you for the feedback on your recent stay with us, in Louisville and we'll be sure to pass it along to the others on the team. Let me know when you need to come through the
City again, and I will check on availability for you.

Thanks so much!
Ted Hasbrouck, GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Warren, MI
Reviewed 16 June 2014

OK so truth be told I knowingly booked this hotel via Priceline for $30. I told myself that I would give them one extra star simply for being ultra cheap. Well that one additional star is all they get.

Check in was friendly and the lobby area is well kept and inviting. Once you hit the hallways you kind of get the impression that you're in trouble.

The room was pure disappointment (see pictures). Filthy carpeting, a visibly stained cover on the bed, scuffed walls, electrical outlets with no covers, and furniture that apparently was purchased from Goodwill. The wifi wasn't functional and the toilet ran all night long.

I suspect that ownership / management is simply milking the hotel for every penny that they can without spending anything on maintenance / upkeep. This property has a history of being bank owned and once it's been milked dry again I suspect it will go back on the auction block.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Good afternoon,

We appreciate getting your feedback from your recent stay with us, in Louisville, and we value those insights. I would like another opportunity to show you a better experience, by emailing me a date request, and I'll check availability. We look forward to better serving you, in the future.

With warm regards,
Ted Hasbrouck, GM

Travellers are raving about these Louisville hotels

Louisville
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The pool was the only good part of the stay! I've stayed at hotels for half the price, that had a pool, better staff, AND complimentary breakfast! Will NEVER step foot in this place again, your better off in your car! Especially if you plan on sleeping, they will do absolutely nothing about noisy guest.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Good Afternoon,

I have received your feedback from your recent stay, and thank you for the information. Please let me know when you are coming back to the area, and I will set up a reservation for you, at
that time. We look forward to seeing you on a future visit to Louisville.

Best regards,
Tell City, Indiana
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I called to check on time for am shuttle told to just go to lobby ...we do that find out you have to schedule ...luckily enough time to get there so they took us. On the way back I waited over hour for the shuttle to get me back to hotel and in that time they could have went back 3 times!!!!! Then they wanted me to wait to take care the flight crew first! Horrible!!!!!! I would stay at the hotel just not for flights....no one seems to know what they are doing there!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Ted H, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Louisville Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Good Day!

Thanks for the feedback on your stay with us, in Louisville. We appreciate the info and the time taken. I hope to see you back soon, on your next trip.

Thanks again!
Brooksville, Florida
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stayed there for 6 days, got a great rate on Priceline. Front desk check in was great. Our room was ok. Bed was clean and comfortable. Our room needed maintenance like pipes under counter were corroded, loose toilet seat and when we came in after the day, you could smell an odor like cat pee like it was coming from between the walls. Kids on Saturday night after 11pm still loud in the pool and running down the halls. I would not stay there again, but it provided us a room for our working stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Greetings!

Thanks for the insight from your recent stay with us. We're glad you're pleased, and we hope to see you again soon!

With Warm Regards,