Ramada Plaza Louisville Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #83 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Detroit, Michigan
“Very Dated”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

We stayed in the hotel for one night. Hotel is very dated and needs a lot of updates. Carpets are very dirty and were all ripped up on the stairs. Our AC unit was leaking in our room and the floor was all wet. The staff is great, very friendly and helpful. Our room had a dirty towel, a half jar of powdered baby formula, and a can of dog food in the drawer of the TV stand. I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
SoccerMom41, Manager at Ramada Plaza Louisville Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
I am so sorry you did not have a great stay. Your reviews help us in improving our service and hope you do return and give us another chance in the future. Thank you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Plover, Wisconsin
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

I acquired this room through Priceline, so the price was acceptable. The staff was very polite and very helpful, at least as helpful as they were allowed to be. My first room had no working air conditioning, but once a member of the front desk staff confirmed this, they promptly moved me to a room that did. The room itself was acceptable, a king sized bed and a couch with a TV. Unfortunately, the Wi-Fi was horrible. The first night I was there (a Sunday), I couldn't connect from my room. Part of the issue was low signal (my phone couldn't see anything), but once I pulled out a better wireless adapter with an antenna, I could see a few access points with fair signal strength. I still couldn't connect from my room, so I walked the (about) 500 feet to the front desk and there, everything worked. I told the desk worker about it and asked if they could reboot their router. She informed me that they couldn't as the office in which the router was housed was locked. This issue continued through Monday night. Tuesday through Friday morning, it worked, but Friday evening and Saturday morning it was again non-functional.

Room Tip: The closer to the front desk you can get, the better, as you may get better wi-fi.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Travellers also viewed these Louisville hotels
BEST WESTERN Louisville East
#69 of 95 in Louisville
Red Carpet Inn Louisville
Red Carpet Inn Louisville
#79 of 95 in Louisville

Been to Ramada Plaza Louisville Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!