“PERFECT Plan B”

Days Inn & Suites Louisville SW
Ranked #55 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed 17 February 2014

It was 11:30pm and I had finally given up on fixing my sink....I needed to find a place for me and the children to sleep since I had no running water. I was pleasently suprised by what I found!
Shannon was super nice and informative. The hoetl was clean. The beds were soo comfortable. The towels, sheets, blankets all were so soft and clean. I couldn't have asked for a better place to lay down after a stressful evening!
I certainly would recommend this hotel to someone stopping for a quick trip.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank ladyfaye

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Clean hotel Elevator is clean, Lobby is clean, Halls are clean, most importantly rooms are clean Soft towels, crisp sheets, comfortable mattress Friendly staff. If I were traveling for other than work I'd still stay at this property. To me cleanliness is most important at a hotel but this one is also very nicely maintained. The only negative I found was they still have old Televisions ( should upgrade to flat panels) and some peeling paint in the bathroom in my room. Everything else was clean and in working order.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

Getting jammed up last minute without a plan, I had to quickly arrange lodging at 10pm on a week night.... Having the restriction of my Corporate Lodging Card, finding a room is often a challenge... Not so this time, they had a room, took the card, and had room for my Semi Tractor...(no trailer parking)... I got my room, which was nice, clean, and appointed with the necessary amenities required for a good stay. The bed was very comfortable, clean pillows with no odors that I've encountered recently at other places. The shower was refreshing with above average water pressure and breakfast was pretty good with plenty of portions out for the guests preparing for a busy day. Recommend this as a preferred stop while in the Louisville metro area.

Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 19 January 2014

This is the third time I have stayed here. It is the best hotel for the price! I have stayed here every time I have flown out of Louisville Airport. The service is great and the staff is very friendly. The hotel rooms are clean and beds are comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel if you looking for a good clean valued hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 24 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 6 December 2013

This will be my second review of this hotel. I stayed here last year and rated it excellent. My stay this year confirms my last review in that it is well above average with regards to other Days Inns and other establishments of similar caliber. Pros: Friendly staff, clean and well maintained, well appointed rooms, VERY comfortable bed, more than adequate breakfast offerrings, abundant TV channels, easily controlled room temperature, house cleaning above average, fast WiFi. Cons: As reviewed before...still no light at work desk and my room this year had absolutely no outlets at or in the vicinity of the desk to plug laptop into. Overall I am very pleased with my stays here and plan on making this my hotel of choice when in Louisville on business.

Room Tip: Rooms on backside of hotel are indeed quieter than in front close to road and interstate traffic.