Staybridge Suites Louisville East
  • Breakfast included
Breckinridge Inn(Louisville)
US$84
US$77
Red Roof Inn Louisville East(Louisville)(Great Value!)
US$83
  • Restaurant
US$196
US$180
  • Pool
All reviewssized fridgefront deskhot breakfast each morningnormal hotelsocial hourshelbyville roadan extended staylaundry facilitiessmall kitchencracker barrelextra roombreakfast bartwo bedroom suitenice poolhot itemsbreakfast roomgreat room
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We go out of our way to stay at Staybridge Suites. The only weak area is usually poor upkeep in the breakfast area. Not at Louisville East. The gentleman ( I think Jeff ) that ran the service is the best we have seen in over 25 different locations. The place was kept perfectly clean and the food was well stocked. Jeff even takes away empty dishes from your table as you finish. Clean tables ! Clean Floor ! Clean Food Service Areas ! Jeff is # 1

Room Tip: Book early if you have a room size preference
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Mark B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

James,
We couldn't agree with you more. Jeff is a huge asset to our hotel! We realize how important a good breakfast is to our guests and Jeff consistently delivers. Our entire staff is always eager to ensure all our guest have a wonderful experience. Thank you for taking time to review our hotel, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Staff was excellent, large work area in the room, very clean. The young lady at the front desk was very nice and the food staff were very good.This will be my first choice for hotels in Louisville area in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

We are delighted to be your first choice for Louisville! We appreciate you for taking time to post these wonderful comments.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

I booked the room through Priceline and was very disappointed to get a SMOKING room for a $120.00 for my one night stay in a FULL size bed... AND IT WAS FOR THE HANDICAPPED The bedskirt and the carpet in my room was stained I took photos. Not happy with Priceline or Staybridge about the room I received for the amount of money spent! I have had 4 star hotels downtown Louisville for a lot less!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 119Lolita
Mark B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate guest feedback as it helps us improve. I apologize that you didn't get the room type you requested. We always try to honor guest requests and it is unfortunate when we are unable. In the future pleas access reservations at IHG.com for guaranteed room type availability.
Thanks again,
Mark

Reviewed 7 November 2013

We spent three nights here while attending the National FFA Convention in Louisville. The motel is located in a quiet peaceful neighborhood within 15 minutes of the Kentucky Expo Center where the convention is held. We had traveled through the night from MN and were in dire need of a chance to freshen up. I called Staybridge and they were kind enough to let us check into our two rooms by 1030 that morning. Thank you!! The next night, we were trying to print off some information that needed to be in the mail by the next morning. The printer in the business center wasn't working right so they printed off our info on the printer behind the desk. Our last morning we needed to be at the convention by 7AM. Breakfast didn't open until 7:30 but they opened up for us by 6:15 so we could grab a bite of breakfast. Besides that, I had spilled some water in our van and a staff member kindly found some old towels for me to mop it up and offered to help me! On top of it all, our room was very nice and clean. The only downside was the outdoor pool being closed (understood - it was end of October!). Also, I wish the rooms would be a little cheaper, but you definitely get what you pay for.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Chelcey T, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Staybridge Suites Louisville East! With us being located on the east end of Louisville we are only about 15 minutes away from everything that the city has to offer. I am happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of this convenience! Our entire team strives to go above and beyond for our guests to ensure that they enjoy every aspect of their stay with us. I will personally pass along your kind words to the rest of our team to let them know that their hard work is not going unnoticed. Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review, and we hope to see you next year for the National FFA Convention!

Chelcey Tate
Sales Manager
P: 502-244-9511
E: chelcey.tate@sb-louisville.com

Reviewed 5 November 2013

I've stayed at this hotel a few times now, and many more to come in the future. It is by far my favorite hotel in Louisville, in which I've stayed in about 5 other hotels in the area. The staff is the nicest I've ever encountered in my travels, rooms are beautiful, and even the complimentary breakfast is good (only hotel I've ever enjoyed it)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chelcey T, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property! It is always great to hear when our guests have an exceptional experience and especially when it involves our team members. We take the appearance and cleanliness of our property very seriously as well as the quality of our various complimentary amenities. We look forward to serving you as our guest again next time your travels bring you to Louisville!

Chelcey Tate