“Great place to stay in Louisviile for my granddaughter's cheer camp!”

Staybridge Suites Louisville East
Ranked #54 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Bloomington, Indiana
“Great place to stay in Louisviile for my granddaughter's cheer camp!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Our week long stay was wonderful. The staff was great and hotel had everything we needed! The bed was comfortable and the kitchenette was really nice to have. Thank you so much for making this visit to
Louisville extra nice.

• Stayed July 2014
Zach B, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Louisville East, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Sharibaer,

Thank you so much for taking time and filling out a review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much and that our hotel had the extras to make your stay extra wonderful. We hope that if you find yourself back in our neck of the woods you would choose to stay with us again and good luck to your granddaughter with her future cheering.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Loved our stay here! My daughter and I stayed for over a month and found our stay to be absolutely wonderful! We found the rooms to be clean and comfortable but the most important aspect of our stay was the wonderful staff. Zach and Melissa at the front desk were very attentive and so helpful! They were always available and made us feel very much at home and able to ask for anything we might need. We were always greeted by name as we entered and felt like family! This is a great place because of the people! We will always stay here when we return to Louisville!!

Room Tip: First floor is a great location for laundry, pool, and workout!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Zach B, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Louisville East, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Claudia,

Thank you so much for the fantastic review. Melissa and I are touched that we could make your stay so wonderful. The whole staff loved welcoming you into our little family here at the Staybridge. We hope that even though you have moved on from Kentucky, you and your family know you always have a home ready to come back to, should you find your way back Louisville. Good luck to you all in your new home. Hope your husband enjoys retirement, you love your new school, and your daughter finds nothing but success with her Master's and future career.

Zach Beedy, Front Office Manager
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

The staff at this Staybridge truly care. Zac--the Customer Service Manager--has an impeccable attitude and passes it along to everyone he works with. I have stayed here on numerous occasions and have always been greeted with a smile, and have been welcomed into the hotel as if I were family.

Simply excellent.

• Stayed June 2014
Mark B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Louisville East, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Robert,
Great review! Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We all agree, Zachary's attitude is impeccable. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.
Mark Baker, General Manager
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

I have noise sensitivity issues. Usually, I have a hard time sleeping in any room with a window A/C unit. I did not realize that all of the studio rooms have those. When I went downstairs to see if there were any rooms that had a central A/C system, I found out that the one bedroom apartments do have them. When I asked to switch, I found out that the hotel had lowered its rates since I had booked online. So, I was essentially given an upgrade for no extra cost. That was incredibly nice of them.

The room was perfect. The A/C system caused me no issues with noise, and the property itself is pretty quiet. I especially liked being able to close off the bedroom from the rest of the living areas.

No complaints at all! I will definitely be staying there the next time I pass through Louisville.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Zach B, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Louisville East, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Thank you so much for your great review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at our hotel. Glad that the free upgrade was able to help you sleep better at night. We hope to see you again the next time you visit the Louisville Area.
Liberty, MO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We were very pleasantly surprised with the well appointed suite which included a small, but complete with the exception of a dishwasher. Very clean with a comfortable queen bed. There is a seasonal outdoor pool and workout room. Sadly, we missed the included breakfast because it is served an hour later on weekends and we had to vamoose due to a long drive ahead of us.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Mark B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Louisville East, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon. Next time stay for breakfast before you vamoose!
Mark Baker, GM
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Rooms were spacious and clean, but bathroom was tiny. Really good towels; I almost bought some. Exercise room was okay. Wish they'd had a few more pieces of equipment and little more space.

We stayed there the first half of Derby week. Lots of good vibe; guests were all upbeat and staff was helpful.

It's 20 minutes from downtown, but I actually liked that b/c it was quiet. If we need a Louisville hotel, we will stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Mark B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Louisville East, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Wendy,
Thank you for the great review! We are glad your travels brought you to our hotel. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.
Mark Baker
British Columbia, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here on our way back to Canada from visiting Panama City. The staff was really nice from the front desk to housekeeping.

The rooms looked as though they've been updated and felt very cosy and comfortable and was so clean.

We only had 1 small issue with black ants everywhere in our first room. We didn't see them at first because when we arrived we dropped off our stuff in the room and quickly left to grab a bite to eat. When we returned the kitchen and bathroom had ants crawling over the walls and floor.

I went to the front desk and they switched us to another room at the opposite end of the building with no issue. The second room was great and no ants.

The next morning we took part in the continental breakfast they offered and I was surprised by all the options they offered. They had scrambled eggs and ham, toast, cereal and hot oatmeal, fresh fruit and waffles and so on. I was quite impressed actually. Definitely something for everyone. We had a chance to talk to housekeeping as she smiled away cleaning the windows. You can tell she was proud of where she worked and was very happy. It's nice to encounter people so pleasant on trips.

The hotel does offer free wifi and is very close to a gas station which was perfect for us when we had to refuel to get back on the highway. It's also close to lots of restaurants and was only about a 15 minute drive to downtown.

I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ihatesushi
Mark B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Louisville East, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
We are extremely happy you chose to stay at our hotel. I'm sorry to hear you had a small issue and I appreciate your understanding. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience and assure you we have taken action to correct it from reoccurring. Your review is great! I'm thrilled you mentioned one or our happy housekeeping staff, they work very hard to keep our hotel clean. Thank you for taking time to give us feedback, it is very much appreciated and thanks again for staying with us.
Mark Baker, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Louisville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Louisville East
Drury Inn & Suites Louisville East
Wingate by Wyndham Louisville East
BEST WESTERN Louisville East
BEST WESTERN Louisville East
#46 of 95 in Louisville

Been to Staybridge Suites Louisville East? Share your experiences!