Staybridge Suites Louisville East
US$306
US$253
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewssized fridgefront deskhot breakfast each morningnormal hotelsocial hourshelbyville roadan extended staylaundry facilitiessmall kitchencracker barrelextra roombreakfast bartwo bedroom suitenice poolhot itemsbreakfast roomgreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Have stayed twice and think this is a great hotel. The suite gives lots of extra room so you can spread out and feel at home. The bedding and towels are comfortable, and the decor is tidy. Housekeeping keeps things clean and there are very few signs of wear in the hotel. The breakfast is nice and includes hot food. Staff are very nice and helpful; location is good in a safe area with shopping nearby. The higher rating is because the rooms are very affordable on top of being so comfortable.

Room Tip: quiet neighborhood all around so may want to be away from elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Zach B, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

NCworkingMom,

Thanks for taking the time to fill out this wonderful review. We are so glad that we could bring a touch of home to your stay, with all the comforts you found at our property. Very glad to see my staff was able to make enough of an impact on your stay for you to mention them. We pride ourselves on being helpful and friendly and we are so touched when guest take the time to give us notice on that. Since you have already stayed with us twice, I hope that this means we will continue to have the opportunity to welcome you HOME in the future. Thanks again.

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Our week long stay was wonderful. The staff was great and hotel had everything we needed! The bed was comfortable and the kitchenette was really nice to have. Thank you so much for making this visit to
Louisville extra nice.

• Stayed: July 2014

Sharibaer,

Thank you so much for taking time and filling out a review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much and that our hotel had the extras to make your stay extra wonderful. We hope that if you find yourself back in our neck of the woods you would choose to stay with us again and good luck to your granddaughter with her future cheering.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Loved our stay here! My daughter and I stayed for over a month and found our stay to be absolutely wonderful! We found the rooms to be clean and comfortable but the most important aspect of our stay was the wonderful staff. Zach and Melissa at the front desk were very attentive and so helpful! They were always available and made us feel very much at home and able to ask for anything we might need. We were always greeted by name as we entered and felt like family! This is a great place because of the people! We will always stay here when we return to Louisville!!

Room Tip: First floor is a great location for laundry, pool, and workout!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Zach B, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Claudia,

Thank you so much for the fantastic review. Melissa and I are touched that we could make your stay so wonderful. The whole staff loved welcoming you into our little family here at the Staybridge. We hope that even though you have moved on from Kentucky, you and your family know you always have a home ready to come back to, should you find your way back Louisville. Good luck to you all in your new home. Hope your husband enjoys retirement, you love your new school, and your daughter finds nothing but success with her Master's and future career.

Zach Beedy, Front Office Manager

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The staff at this Staybridge truly care. Zac--the Customer Service Manager--has an impeccable attitude and passes it along to everyone he works with. I have stayed here on numerous occasions and have always been greeted with a smile, and have been welcomed into the hotel as if I were family.

Simply excellent.

• Stayed: June 2014
Mark B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Robert,
Great review! Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We all agree, Zachary's attitude is impeccable. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.
Mark Baker, General Manager

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I have noise sensitivity issues. Usually, I have a hard time sleeping in any room with a window A/C unit. I did not realize that all of the studio rooms have those. When I went downstairs to see if there were any rooms that had a central A/C system, I found out that the one bedroom apartments do have them. When I asked to switch, I found out that the hotel had lowered its rates since I had booked online. So, I was essentially given an upgrade for no extra cost. That was incredibly nice of them.

The room was perfect. The A/C system caused me no issues with noise, and the property itself is pretty quiet. I especially liked being able to close off the bedroom from the rest of the living areas.

No complaints at all! I will definitely be staying there the next time I pass through Louisville.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Zach B, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you so much for your great review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at our hotel. Glad that the free upgrade was able to help you sleep better at night. We hope to see you again the next time you visit the Louisville Area.