SpringHill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne/North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsroom layoutsitting areapool and hot tubthe sofa bedoatmealhotel breakfastwatch tvwould stay againdesk areawaffle makernice stayking suiterestaurants within walking distancefree breakfastwe've stayedhot breakfastfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We are from Cincinnati and did a small trip so my husband could go to a comic book convention, our ages ranged from 6-69 the hotel was very clean, the staff was very friendly and when the place that we wanted to eat was not open they gave a great local place Bristol’s. The breakfast was also very good with waffles, eggs, cereal, muffins, bagels & no so good turkey sausage. The pool and hot tub was very nice, the shampoo was name brand Paul Mitchell. The only downside was it was hard to keep the room at a good temp it was either to warm or too cold and to the hotels fault but it was super busy when we went with sports teams a truck thing and the Comic con, but still a really nice hotel for families.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
LouisvilleSpringHill, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne/North, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for making to time to complete such a detailed review for our SpringHill Suites. I hope that you will be back to see us again during a time when the hotel is not as busy so that we may give you more individual attention. It is our goal to help make your time in Louisville a great memory. Your feedback helps us make the guest experience better and better.

Carri Wright - General Manager

Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

Most hotels that I've been to are very dark and dreary this hotel however it's very bright and cheerful. There was also a very friendly and helpful staff, my husband was on crutches and I had a small child with me , so having a helping staff was very important to me. A young man help me to my room. Only one time did I hear anyone run down the hallway, our stay was great the beds were absolutely the most comfortable I've ever stayed in. And not to mention the complimentary breakfast was great too. I was surprised to find out that the hotel was very very busy because when I went to breakfast the whole room was filled but I never once heard a thing so thanks for the wonderful stay SpringHill Suites!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the "5-Star" review! I appreciate the time you made to share your experience with future travelers. I am so happy that we made you feel welcome, and that even though the hotel was busy you felt like we were available to you and that the hotel was quiet enough for rest. I am forwarding your encouraging note to my team right now. Please come to visit us again when the road brings you to Louisville.

Carri Wright - General Manager

Reviewed 20 March 2014

I expected SpringHill Suites by Marriott to be similar in quality and appointments as a Hampton or Hilton Garden Inn. It's not. I'd rate this property as more like a Comfort Inn. It's not a business hotel like a Courtyard.

Rooms were clean, staff was nice, but it just feels cheap - and to be fair it is priced at the lower end of hotels in the area. My room was big - a suite - but the layout was funky and not comfortable. Lighting in the shower area was limited.

So in summary, it's not a bad place to stay. It's economical, it's functional, but don't expect the quality grade of a Hampton, Hilton Garden Inn, or a Courtyard - and the pricing of the property clearly reflects this.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
LouisvilleSpringHill, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Louisville Hurstbourne/North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2014

Dear value guest,

Thank you for making the time to share your feedback on our property. I am happy to know that you found the hotel to be clean and friendly. I apologize that the amenities at the hotel not quite meet your expectations. Thank you again for your feedback, your insight helps us to make our hotel even better.

Carri Wright

Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for a volleyball tournament, and we couldn't have asked for a better staff. The desk manager was so friendly and helpful, and he was so patient with a hotel full of girls. The indoor pool was a big draw for the kids, and the big meeting room was so nice to meet in to eat pizza after the tournament late at night. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Recently, I've had to travel to Louisville frequently. We call on the medical offices in the downtown medical center area. A colleague of mine lives out on the east side. This hotel is the perfect location. I can get all the work done, and in 10-12 minutes, be at the hotel. There are many many restaurants and even malls out that way. The hotel is always clean and modern with snacks and breakfast available. Oh, who am I kidding -- this place is better than home -- I don't have to clean up!! I do miss my husband and the dogs, though -- eventually!!

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms. I've stayed in almost all of them...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business