“Wedding Connection”

Ranked #26 of 97 Hotels in Louisville
Hopkinsville, United States
“Wedding Connection”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Hotel and rooms were very nice and clean! The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to help with the numerous rooms we had reserved. The food at the breakfast bar however was just adequate...what you might expect in a dormitory, hospital, etc.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Dennis-
Thank you for the kind words you shared about our team and hotel. We appreciate you choosing our hotel for your time in Louisville. We also are thankful for your candid words about our breakfast bar. We work hard to meet our guests' expectations, and understand some times we fall short. If you would like to provide me further feedback concerning your stay, please feel free to reach out to me personally. Thank you again for allowing our team to be of service.

Matthew McCloud

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Culloden, WV, United States
Reviewed 3 October 2013

A wonderful trip with my wife and two grand-children to Louisville, KY for a visit to the Louisville Zoo. The kids had a great time at the zoo, as well as the motel...they won't stay anywhere but a Hampton Inn. They especially love this motel with the pond and the ducks. We've stayed at this Hampton Inn several times and have enjoyed each and every stay.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, 6 October 2013
Roderick-
Thank you for staying with us again, and for sharing your experience on the TripAdvisor site. We appreciate your continued business, and I am glad we were able to meet your expectations. Our ducks love the attention, so please come back soon. =) Please let me know if I can do anything for you.

Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I stayed at this property for two nights in room 210 a king bedded room with sofa. This is an older property that has had some superficial upgrades and looks current.

PRO's:

• Clean
• Has pool (didn’t use, closed for season)
• 32” flat screen TV, is commonplace now
• Good beds, excellent pillows
• Updated décor
• Solid surface counters in bathroom with tile floors

CON’s:

• Older property with usual issues associated with properties of this age; not enough electrical receptacles, smaller rooms, electrical outlets weak and plugs fall out, smaller cast iron tub/shower combination, wooden doors in bathroom delaminating.
• No micro-fridge combo

WORK AREA

• The work desk was adequate with three outlets for electronics and an additional charging station near the bed with two USB recharge ports and two 110v outlets, nice. Below average lighting. Chair is fair/poor and only good for short spurts on laptop, not made for long sessions. Wireless was good once you got connected.

Breakfast

• Very good breakfast with many hot and cold choices including hot waffles.

SCORE: A good property overall, but will need more updating in the future to stay current.
I would give this property an 82/100 overall and a 84/100 for value. I would consider staying at this property again in the future, but would also look elsewhere.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank YepBeenThere
Thank you for allowing our team to be of service to you, and for the detailed review of our property. We appreciate you highlighting the strengths and opportunities of our hotel, and I'm glad to share we are always improving our place to keep up with needs. Though not all rooms come standard with microwave and refrigerator, we are certainly happy to provide one upon request. We certainly hope you choose to stay with us again should your travels bring you back to Louisville, and I believe you'll notice our constant reinvestment to continually improve the guest experience. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

A very nice place to stay! Rooms were clean with very comfortable beds. The staff was extremely professional, courteous and always smiling. Breakfast was good with lots of variety. A great value that was made from the total presentation and overall experience. Defintely recommended!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your trip to Louisville, and for sharing your experience with this review. I will share your kind words with our team members, and we are glad you noticed their service. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of service to you.

Indiana
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We stayed at Hampton for a wedding. Staff was great -it was pouring down rain after we arrived- they offered umbrellas so we could get out to our cars. Early check in so we could get to the wedding on time. I was worried that our room might be noisy bc it was close to the interstate but we didn't hear a thing. Thank you!

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank ece13851
Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Thank you for staying with our hotel during your visit to Louisville. We appreciate your review of our hotel, and for sharing the things that stood out to you. We will certainly share this feedback with our team so they know the small gestures of kindness are appreciated. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of service to you. We hope to have you back during your next visit!

Miami, United States
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Everyone was so helpful and friendly. Convenient to shopping and major highways. Had a great time! Would give this hotel excellent all the way accept for the pullout couch. Was not comfortable but rooms and beds were very clean and comfortable - just the couch was not up to par!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, 25 September 2013
Jacqueline-
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit to Louisville, and for sharing your thoughts through TripAdvisor. I am glad you noticed the friendliness and helpfulness of our team members, and I will be sure to share these thoughts with them. I am sorry the couch in the room was not comfortable. We will certainly address this issue, and aim to have new couches in our suites within the next few months. Thank you again for staying with us. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

Galion, United States
Reviewed 23 September 2013

This Hampton is slightly over priced for the location, but is your everyday good experience you will find at the Hampton franchise. The cleanliness was above average, however, there were few dining options within walking distance.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

Steve-
Thank you for the review of your recent stay with our hotel. We appreciate you staying with us, and hope to be of service to you the next time you visit Louisville. Thank you for noticing our team's effort to maintain a high standard of cleanliness; I will be sure to share this feedback with them. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I can do for you.