“First Class!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #25 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Greenwood, IN, United States
“First Class!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

I've stayed at hundreds of hotels around the country and this one is, by far, my favorite. The staff here is always very friendly and responsive to my needs, and the hotel is one of the cleanest I've stayed in. I recently attended a meeting at the hotel and their meeting and conference area is great. I definitely recommend staying here!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, 25 January 2014
Chris-
Thank you for the awesome review, and for championing our team. We always look forward to your stays, and appreciate the hospitality you show to all of us. I will share your words in our upcoming meeting. Your thoughts will definitely be an encouragement to them, and I'm grateful you shared them. Please let me know if I can be of service to you. Hope to see you soon.

Matthew McCloud

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

Clean room and usual Hampton Inn free breakfast. Wish they had a suite with 2 queen beds and a sofa sleeper. Had to settle for 2 queen beds which is better than some Hamptons that only have double beds. They should have a pancake maker in addition to waffle maker. Hotel would have been hard to find without GPS,

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
k p-
Thank you for the kind words about our hotel, and for choosing to stay with us during your visit. Our team works hard to maintain a clean, inviting hotel and we are glad this was your experience. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of service to you. We hope to serve you again should your travels bring you back to Louisville.

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

This Hampton location is preferred by me when staying in Louisville due to the accessibility to the highways and location. It is also located near a 24hr Meijers and Walmart (if needed). Staff is great - THANKS

• 3 of 5 bubbles

BONAFIDETRUE-
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your visits to Louisville, and for sharing your thoughts through this review. Many guests research through TripAdvisor prior to making a decision, so we are grateful you chose this site to share. We will be sure to share your words with our team-they truly are great! Please feel free to contact me if I can be of service.

Fairmont, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

Fantastic Staff, friendly very clean, comfortable and very reasonable. Everyone was very nice. My bed was dreamy comfortable. I know when on business in Liousville, I will always stay here! Thank you to everyone, for everything. Signed the Cowgirl!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, 11 January 2014
Hello, Cowgirl!
Thank you kindly for your great comments about our team and hotel. We appreciate your choosing our property for 2 recent stays. Please contact me with me if I can be of service to you. Hope ya'll come back now, ya hear

Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

This is another great example of the customer service that the Hampton Hotels offer. A truly great property that makes you fell at home. Excellent breakfast choices and FAST internet! I would have no hesitation in recommending this property for any type of stay!

Steve-
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit to Louisville, and for sharing your experience on this site. We are happy to have been your choice over the years, and hope to be able to serve you for a long time coming. I will be sure to share your words with our team. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Nicholasville, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013

My wife and I stay several times a month at this hotel. The rooms are always clean and quiet and the bedding is very comfortable. We have always been able to get a good night's sleep because the hotel is quiet and safe. The employees have always been polite and eager to help us in any way we need.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, 4 January 2014
Paul-
Thank you for staying with our hotel, and for sharing your experience with others. We appreciate you reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor, as so many travelers research their stay options on TripAdvisor prior to making a lodging decision. I will share your thoughts with our team, so they know the kind words you shared about them and our hotel. We look forward to seeing you and your wife on your next visit. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

Milton, West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

With my busy schedule and my wife's busy schedule, it was time for a weekend away together. Since my son wanted a customized Louisville Slugger bat, we decided that since Louisville was only about a 3 hour drive, it would be the perfect destination to spend some time together and finish up our Christmas shopping. I had some Hilton Honors points, so I booked this hotel based on the reviews.

Upon arriving, we were greeted by the friendly staff. Upon quick inspection of the lobby area, it looked really modern and clean. The room was extremely clean and comfortable. The breakfast was the standard breakfast that you find at most Hampton Inn locations, but everything here was fresh and hot and the dining area was being cleaned the whole time we were there. Also, the coffee was extremely fresh and quite good. The only complaint that I had is minor. I requested a room away from the elevators, however our room was directly across from them, however it did not take away from our stay.

The location of the hotel was perfect for the reason that we were there. Lots of shopping and dining options near by.

I spend quite a bit of time traveling and staying at Hampton Inn's and this one definitely ranks at the top. We will definitely book here again. We had a great time.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, 22 December 2013
Jason-
Wow! Your review was a true encouragement to me, and I know our staff will be proud to read your words. Thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit to Louisville, and for allowing our team to be of service. I am glad the room location did not take away from your satisfaction, and we will be certain to be more sensitive to these requests moving forward. We truly appreciate your feedback, and will work to make your next stay an even better one. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.