“Great room”

Ranked #25 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Denver, United States
“Great room”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

I found my suite spacious, clean, and quiet. The free breakfast was average but did have a variety of options and each day varied. Good location near the highways (but not too close), shopping, resturants, etc.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Claudia-
Thank you for staying with our hotel during your visit to Louisville. We also appreciate you sharing your experience with others, and especially using TripAdvisor as your choice. We would love to be of service to you if your travels return you to our area. Please let me know if I can do anything for you.

Matthew McCloud

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
St Joseph Michigan, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

Before going to bed, make sure the heat and air fan works quietly. Every time the fan would kick on, it made a terrible noise. The noise kept me up most of the night. I told the front desk, but it was to late to fix and all rooms were occupied, so I could not switch.

1 Thank Lee H
Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Lee-
Thank you for your staying with us during your visit to Louisville, and for sharing a review of your stay. We apologize for the problem you experienced with the heating unit, and I am sorry we were unable to resolve your concerns that evening. I can understand how this costed you a good night's rest, and am truly sorry this happened. I understand you did speak with Jenny, our assistant general manager, and appreciate hearing you will give us another try when returning to Louisville. Please feel free to reach out to me if I can be of service to you.

Carrollton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

I was planning a reasonably priced anniversary date and came across this hotel. Great location just outside of city. Everyone was super friendly. The hotel clerk of the time knew where I was from so he upgraded our room without asking. Everything was clean and spotless. I also enjoyed the fact that they wash the duvet everyday.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Kelley-
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your anniversary date night, and for sharing your kinds words through this review. I am glad our team served you well, and we appreciate you noting your experience. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of service to you.

Lexington, KY, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

I felt ths was an exceptional facility and the service was top notch. The staff attended to my requests for assistance in a timely manner. I felt I had all the comforts of home. The rooms were quiet. The location of this facility was most convenient. I highly recommend this Hampton Inn.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, 8 February 2014
Thomas-
Wow! We are honored by the great review and comments you shared, and appreciate you allowing our team the chance to serve you. We especially appreciate the recommendation you provided, and realize many of our future guests use TripAdvisor to research options prior to making a decision. We do hope to serve you again when your travels bring you back to Louisville. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

DEXTER, MICHIGAN, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

As usual for Hampton Suites, a great hotel. Clean. Friendly. Room nice. And, one thing I like is that their rooms NEVER SMELL LIKE CIGARETTES. Good, convenient location for my business up the street with Ford Motor Company.

Mark-
Thank you for staying with us, and for sharing your experience with others. We do work hard to maintain a clean, friendly atmosphere, and our team will find it satisfying to know you have noticed. We look forward to seeing you during your next trip. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

Detroit, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

Clean, comfy, good staff. We stay here almost every time we are down to Louisville for business as it offers great location and great value point. If they would fix the noisy heater/AC system and get some coffee that tased decent, I'd be giving it a 10.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

William-
Thank you for the review of our hotel, and especially for staying with us repeatedly. We feel honored to earn your repeat business, and appreciate you sharing what makes our hotel good and what we can improve on. We will pay special attention to the HVAC unit you mentioned, to ensure it's working properly and will replace if necessary. We hope to see you again soon, and will work to earn a 10 from you. Please let me know if I can be of service to you.

New Berlin, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

The hotel was very nice, the staff was kind and helpful, the room was nice although, the duvet/quilt was so heavy that I couldn't use it. The breakfast had a nice variety but the meat and potatoes were not very hot.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends

Marion-
Thank you for staying with our hotel, and for sharing your experience with others. We appreciate your comments about our team and hotel, and even the opportunities you shared concerning breakfast. We will use this feedback to improve this area moving forward. Thank you again for reviewing our property. Please reach out to me if I can be of service.