“Very Good Hotel”

Ranked #25 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Regina, Canada
“Very Good Hotel”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

My husband and I spent one night at this hotel while passing through Louisville. The hotel is close to major highway and is easy to find, once you have been there once. There is plenty of parking and is close to a large shopping area. Several restaurants are close by as well (to drive to). There are a couple within walking but we did not want to visit those establishments.

We arrived at our hotel very early before check-in and the ladies at the front desk were great to help us get into a room. We wanted to drop off our luggage before going on tours, etc.

Our room was a bit smaller than we are used to for Hampton hotels, but that was not an issue for us. We had a sofa in room to watch tv. The hotel was quiet and we would certainly stay here again.

If you want to see Churchill Downs and the Louisville Slugger Museum, you are about 10 miles away. Both are worth seeing!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Jenny A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Ms. Holly,

Thank you for the positive review on TripAdvisor! We truly appreciate you sharing your experience! We strive for excellence, and I'm happy to hear we were able to accommodate your needs so you could really relax and enjoy your visit to Louisville. We hope to see you again soon!

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to be of service to you,

Jenny A.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Bowling Green, Kentucky
Reviewed 3 April 2014

The location is perfect. Close to local stores and close to all major freeways. The rooms are well kept and its quiet. The free breakfast works for me with enough variety to get your day started. I would send all my family and friends and co-workers there to stay.

Thomas,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor! We truly appreciate the feedback and future referrals. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to be of assistance to you!

Thank you for letting us be of service to you,

Jenny A.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 22 March 2014

This is a modern up-to-date Hampton Inn located north of Louisville's outer beltway. Entry and exit is easy and there are a number of eating establishments close by. The rooms are all in good condition and everything is working fine. The staff was helpful. Standard Hampton Inn breakfast - it's okay but I stay in a lot of Hampton's so it tends to be a little boring to me.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jenny A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Jeffrey,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for sharing your experience! I'm truly sorry to hear that our breakfast standards did not "Wow" you during this stay! We appreciate your loyalty and hope you give us another chance next time your in the Louisville area! Please let me know if there is anything I can do be of service to you.
Eddyville, Kentucky
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Hotel is in a convenient location, close to restaurants, service station, and shopping. Staff was very helpful; we needed to check in early and they accommodated our request. Beds are comfortable and despite the close location to the highway noise was not a problem.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Carol,

Thank you for letting us be of service to you and for sharing your kind words! We hope to see you again next time your are in the Louisville area! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to be of service to you!
rochester hills, United States
Reviewed 18 March 2014

The breakfast needs to upgrade their food quality. The powdered reconstituted eggs and processed cheese leaves taste buds lacking. The rooms are always comfortable with clean sheets and the service is great. I am pleased with the Hilton hotel group in general.

1 Thank David Franklin ... F
Jenny A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, 23 March 2014
David,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor, and for your continued support! I'm sorry to hear that all of your standards were not met during your most recent stay with us! We hope you give us another chance the next time you are in the Louisville area! Please let me know if I can do anything to be of service to you!
Gaithersburg, Maryland
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We were attending an event in the area and stayed at this Hampton Inn and it turned out to be the best Hampton Inn we've ever stayed in, and we've stayed in many, all over the country. Every member of the staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were spotless and very comfortable. The common areas were fresh and bright. We thought it was a newly built property but the woman at the desk said that it was over 12 years old. She said, the owner was very active with the property and made sure that everything was fresh and well maintained. Well, he's doing a great job. There were little extras that really made a difference.
My luggage had been lost by the airline and when I went to the desk to ask for a shower cap, the woman behind the desk pulled open a large drawer and went through a list of things I might need. They were prepared with everything. There was even a make-up remover wet-towel already in the bathroom.
I can't say enough about this hotel. Even the breakfast was way above par for a Hampton Inn.
I'd stay there anytime, and probably will.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for choosing our hotel, and for sharing your kind words through your review. I'm glad our team served you well! We look forward to serving you again next time you are in the Louisville area! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to be of service to you!
Centennial, United States
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Best location for visiting either KSU, everything we needed was close and following direction provided were easy. The Hotel staff were very helpful with information on things to do near our location. I recommend this Hotel for families who are needing to get their student settle into their college life.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Matthew M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, 15 March 2014
Ona-
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit to Louisville, and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. We would love to be of service to you should your travels bring you back to our area. Please let me know if I can do anything for you.

Best regards,