“Comfortable and clean”

Ranked #25 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Indianapolis, United States
“Comfortable and clean”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Comfortable and clean. Solid breakfast. Helpful staff. The pool is too small to do any proper swimming in, but aside from that everything was perfect. The drive in to Louisville was straightforward. Would definitely stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jenny A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Jack,

Thank you for the 5 star review and taking to time to share your experience on TripAdvisor! I'm thrilled to hear everything was perfect! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you!

Jenny A.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Louisville
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I've stayed at this property several times and always get a great breakfast. The selection of breakfast items is great, both hot and cold. The rooms are in good shape, the beds are really comfy. I would prefer having a mini fridge in the rooms but other then that I think it's a great place to stay

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Justin,

Thank you for sharing your kind words TripAdvisor! We do hope to offer a mini fridge in all room types soon!! However, for the time being, please note all of our double queen, king suite, and king large rooms do offer a mini fridge. We also have a couple floaters that are available upon request. Next time you are in town, be sure to ask the front desk if one is available for you!

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

ohio
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We stayed here on our way from Florida driving back home to Ohio. The hotel is very convenient off the interstate. Rooms were nice and clean, beds were comfortable. We got in late so we didn't get a chance to use the pool but it looked very nice. Breakfast was good with the usual variety of foods offered at a hotel. The best part about the hotel was the front desk staff. They called earlier in the day to confirm my reservation because I had reserved three rooms. I was able to let them know about what time we would all be arriving. When we got there, the girl at the front desk (didn't get her name) remembered talking to me and was very welcoming. I would definitely stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Jenny A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Thank you for the wonderful review! I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, even though it was a quick one! I also appreciate your support of the day of arrival curtsey call. We really strive to meet all guest needs! This curtsey call really helps us accommodate early arrivals, special requests, etc.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback and for the review! We hope to see you again soon!
Longview, Texas
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Spent only one night here and was a good one, We stay in alot of Hampton Inns due to their relatively affordable cost and good quality, and this one was no exception. Clean, comfortable, good pool and good breakfast. Would stay again.

Ms. Jill,

Thank you for the outstanding review! We truly appreciate your time and feedback! We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Louisville!

Atlanta, United States
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Just an average stay. Do not get a room near the elevator because the cleaning crew's supply closet is there. Cleaning crew was noisy and some of the conversations were rather offensive. Breakfast was not good. The eggs tasted like powder, bread and pasteries were hard and dry, link sausage was terrible. Bob Evans is nearby. Go there.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Ms, Leah,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize for the issues you encountered with the noise and cleaning crew. Those issues will defiantly be addressed! I'm disappointed that we were not able to live up to your standards, as 100% satisfaction is what we strive for with every guest!

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if there is anything I can do for you! I hope you give us another change next time you are in Louisville!
Hendersonville, North Carolina
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We had a fine stay here, nice staff,the usual comfy room, but... We had a number of TV stations that were not working like HBO and others. We called front desk and they promised someone would be up to look at it. After our day in Louisville, the TV was still not working. Front desk lady came up and tried her best. Very nice, but no luck. We did receive compensation for the problem, but as I read the reviews of this place I see we were not alone. Other complaint was that the pool was COLD. I expect an outdoor pool to be cool, but this was very cold. I never saw if the advertised a heated outdoor pool, but be advised! I'd stay again for the value, but I think a call to Hampton is in order on this one.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Ms. Lisa,

I truly apologize for the inconveniences your experienced during your recent stay with us! I'm disappointed to hear we did not live up to your Hampton expectations. But I'm happy to hear my staff took care of you, and I truly hope it was to your satisfaction! To answer your question the outdoor pool is not heated. If we get a cool night or summer shower it can lower the temperature to the pool. I'm sorry you weren't able to fully enjoy it due to the temperature!

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if there is anything I can do for you! We hope to see you again next time you are in Louisville!
Hoschton, United States
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Very clean and comfortable. Good beds and linen. Room was spacious and quiet. Good shower and clean bathroom. Will stay there again the next time I'm in town. Close to restaurants and Walmart in case you forgot something.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Ronald,

Thank you for taking to time to share your experience. We truly appreciate the positive feedback! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Please let me know if I can be of any service to you!