“Car show”

Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast
Ranked #26 of 99 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Great place to stay! Would highly recommend to other travelers, Staff is awesome, fair prices, clean, and plenty of amenities. We always stay here and have for 7 years. We'll certainly be back next year.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jenny A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Thanks for the 5 star review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences on our property!

We look forward to seeing you again real soon,

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

I was in town for the PGA Championship and fell into this unassuming gem. The gym was small but offered free weights and 3 cardio options. Free parking and breakfast is always a huge plus. Close by to anything you need. I'd definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Soki816

Exactly what you hoped for... is EXACTLY what we strive for! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our property.

We look forward to seeing you again soon. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything additional I can assist you with,

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We plan to return to the lovely city of Louisville, KY, wondering how me missed visiting here all of our 40+ years of married (traveling). And when we do return, we plan to stay at this Hampton Inn-Louisville Northeast.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank Roger N. H

Roger,

Thanks for the 5 star review! I'm not sure how you've missed us either, but I'm thrilled you found us! We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Please reach out to me if I can be of any assistance to you,

Reviewed 4 August 2014

My room was never vacumned the 5 days that I stayed. Also, my room was on the highway side of the building which made it nosiey. Although this is not the hotel's fault, I caution the business traveler as there is no shuttle from the airport to this location.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Ms. Claudia,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! I'm truly sorry your room was not cleaned to Hampton Standards! We have someone as the desk 24 hours a day, please do not ever hesitate to call down and ask for issues to be taken care of. Staff would have been more then happy to correct housekeeping's error for you!

I do hope you give us another chance the next time you are in the area! Please feel reach to reach out to me personally if I can be of any assistance to you,

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Hotel we used to attend Mid America Trucking Show.
Very clean rooms, Continental breakfast was well stocked and fresh. Staff was helpful. Quite a bit overpriced in my opinion but all hotels were for that weekend.Overall it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

David,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. I truly appreciate the positive feedback and I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed everything about your stay!

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if I can be of any assistance to you! We hope to see you again for next year's show!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Arrived late and needed to sleep quick so I could get back on the road in the morning - place was flawless, clean and well appointed and the staff was terrific - friendly and helpful. The room was spacious well decorated and the AC worked great. I'll definitely stay there again. The shower was nice and hot water came quickly and was abundant. Oh and breakfast was also good. The parking lot was packed - indicating that others knew it was a good place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jenny A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Louisville-Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Chris,

Thanks for the 5 star review! We truly appreciate you sharing your experience. Hopefully next time you visit you can stay a little longer!

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

This is a nice hotel and a good value. Staff is very friendly. Pool is nice. Has a walking path for walker next to the hotel that circles a clean pond. Some traffic noise but not bad. Easy access to Interstate

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

William,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. I'm happy to hear you were able to enjoy the walking path around the pond! We love the addition!

We look forward to seeing you again soon. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you.