“EXCELLENT budget option”

Red Roof Inn Louisville East
Ranked #52 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed 14 August 2014

This is my first time at a Red Roof Inn and I was largely impressed. The motel has a well maintained exterior and I was able to park directly outside my room. The room was one of the superior king, with virtually all the in-room amenities you would get at the more expensive competitor across the street for under $70. It smelled slightly of air freshener, but I got used to it quickly. No issues with cleanliness and I liked the decor. They don't serve breakfast, but have free coffee in the morning. It is also located near many restaurants and gas stations. I would highly recommend for the budget-minded traveler.

Room Tip: Get a "superior king room" - larger bed and more amenities (including microfridge) for onl...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank varsitypianist2014
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review
Thank you for the nice comments I will be sure share them with my staff .
They all take pride in the hotel and they work very hard to keep in maintained.
we do hope to see you again if your travel needs bring you back to Louisville
Thank you again for choosing to stay with us

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Stayed at this hotel on my drive out to California from the east coast. Basic, but nice and clean room setup - the only thing my room lacked was a refrigerator. Good room for the price, for sure.

Staff service was extremely kind and outgoing, especially Jayme at the front desk!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank David R

Thank You for taking the time to write a review
I appreciate the nice comments, I will be sure to share them with the rest of my staff
Jayme takes pride in customer service and truly enjoys her job.
I did want to let you know that we do have select rooms available with micro fridges and they are only a few dollars more than our standard rooms.
We hope to see you again when your travel needs bring you back to Louisville
Thank you again for choosing to stay with us

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Checked in after long drive, air conditioner was not working. Room was small and ceilings were low. Was offered another room that was not comparable. Luckily I was able to find another hotel (not easy during PGA championship). Would not think about staying here even if the ac was working.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

I am very sorry to hear that your experience with us was not a good one.
I have taken the appropriate measures to ensure a similar situation does not occur in the future.
It is our hope that you will give us the chance to better serve you the next time your travel needs bring you to Louisville,
Sincerely

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Cleaner and with more amenities than some places at twice the price. An excellent, safe spot to stay on a road trip. The area felt safe and I felt comfortable leaving my car. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Shelly T
redroof7034, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review
I appreciate your kind words and will share them with my staff
We are in a great location, very close to several great restaurants and shopping malls are just a few miles away. We are also within just a few miles several of our local area attractions.
If your out on a road trip again we would love for you to stay with us again.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

This has become my go-to hotel on my travels back to the east coast to visit family. It's in a good area of town near other hotels and restaurants, and has convenient highway access. Staff is friendly, rooms are clean and perfectly fine for a quick stay on a drive through. I wanted to call out one excellent service experience from this trip. I had requested a crib for my stay in March, but I don't believe I did for this one, since we brought a pack n play. However, the gentleman who checked me in asked if I needed a crib this time. If they really did remember that from March, kudos to them. I don't receive that kind of service from hotels that cost 10x more.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank oxstang00

Thank you for taking the time to write a review
I am happy to hear that we have become your go to hotel when you are traveling to see your family.
We take pride in customer service and I will be sure to share your comments with my staff.
It is always nice for them to hear positive feedback from our guest.
Thank you again for choosing to stay with us, and we look forward to seeing you again when you return.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Stayed here for a weekend while I was playing in a tennis tournament. The room was clean, and had everything we needed. The location was excellent, with proximity to many good places to eat and drink. For the price ($56/ night) you really can't beat it. Don't expect fancy, but just expect a clean quiet place to crash. We had the King room with a microwave, and mini fridge. Would definitely do it again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marjshel

Thank you for taking the time to write a review
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay while you were in town for the tennis tournament
Thank you again for choosing to stay with us.
We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Louisville

Reviewed 6 July 2014

If you want a clean room with everything you need at an excellent price this is the place for you. Everything was delivered as promised. The bathroom was clean. The only issue I had was spotty wifi, but the price trumped the spotty wifi.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tim M

Thank you for taking the time to write a review
I am sorry to hear that the Wifi service was spotty during your stay.
We have made some changes to our Wifi and I hope that we can better serve you the next time your travel needs bring you to Louisville.
Thank You again for choosing to stay with us.