“As Tony the tiger would say " it was great !!!!!!"”

Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport
Ranked #63 of 97 Hotels in Louisville
Lexington, Kentucky
“As Tony the tiger would say " it was great !!!!!!"”
Reviewed 8 September 2011

This was best hotel stay that i`ve had in a long time and i stay in a lot of hotel while on the road as a ministry... From the front desk to the maid service on down to parking spaces ... Me and my son had a great time and would stay at this hotel a 1000 time over...

Room Tip: just look for nice people at the front desk ......
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 11 August 2011

We stayed here a few days ago and the young man working the desk was very unprofessional. His pants were hanging halfway down his legs. All his buddies were hanging around the lobby. After we checked in and came back down, he was standing outside smoking a cigarette the whole time the phone was ringing off the hook (explains why we could reach anybody about the room being dirty). The whole look of the property was dismal. I am sure it's safe to say that drug dealers and hookers make this their home base.
We will never stay at this place again!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank ukmonkey s

Travellers are raving about these Louisville hotels

tucson
Reviewed 20 February 2011

I think this may be a place for pimps - hookers - drugs and other illegal doings. In the room above us at 3am some guy screamed Yeah Sexy !! Real loud.
The lock on the room had apparently been broken into several times , screws were nearly out - the smoke detector was a total fraud. I took it right off the wall and in no way worked . Then to top it off we were going out for the evening and this black dude in a fancy sports car backs into his spot , gets out and so cool like tells my daughter he has had that room several times and he knows all about it..... ( hmmmm ) and the lock is broken with the screws about to come out !! I just stood there in shock. Then this roughneck white dude walks past him , they apparently know each other as they spoke. Needless to say we did not stay there a second night as was planned and paid for. Just packed up and left and went on our way.Yeah DO NOT STAY HERE it could possibly be the last time anyone hears from you ! This place in UNSAFE for even semi law abiding people.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank tucsonjind
Savage, Minnesota
Reviewed 2 October 2010

It seems to me that there is something shady going on in this hotel. I noticed that there were women walking around and knocking on some of the doors. It made me very uncomfortable, since I was traveling solo. I have heard horror stories of people getting broken into and robbed at motels and this place definitely fits the description. Not only that but the rooms were old and dirty and was afraid to lay in the bed.. I had booked a stay for 3 nights, but after the first one, I decided it was better to leave. Pay a couple of bucks more and stay in a hotel that you feel safe. Its not worth the risk to stay here.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled solo
4 Thank Travel1982Jeremy
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 29 July 2010

I was staying at the Red Roof Inn with my boyfriend and our dogs last Saturday evening. We wouldn't normally stay there, but they allow pets and nicer hotels were all booked up. We left for a concert at 4pm and returned to our room at 1am to find out hotel room door, on the ground floor, wide open to the parking lot. Our two dogs were staying in there and luckily didn't run away. We had checked the locks on our door before we left, because were were nervous to be staying there in the first place. When we asked security he casually said "Oh ya I noticed that door was open at 10:30pm," and continued to see it open until 1am, without doing anything about it. This place is unsafe and unreliable, not to mention extremely dirty. DO NOT STAY THERE.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank AllisonTravel
nw georgia
Reviewed 27 July 2010

We were pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness and the newness of the room for such a low price. Very convenient to Churchill Downs (where we went). Staff was great, very friendly. If I ever go back will stay there again.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
in
Reviewed 27 March 2010

As always a great stay. From check in to check out everything was GREAT. I always stay here because the staff make me feel like i'm home. From the Manager to the maintenance guy they are great. I will always stay here.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled solo