“Great place”

Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport
Ranked #63 of 97 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I was just visiting the family for the holidays and was just passing through going on my vacation to Nashville and then to Knoxville to meet up with other family for the holidays

The only this is the heater in the rooms done work as well as others & the wifi was slow and a lot of place but a good place to go on trips and business for the Louisville area and if your seeing your family I would go back to this place very nice staff

Room Tip: the best room here is the business king its more room
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Jamie H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

than you for the good review , I will share with my team. I'm sorry that the heater did not work, but thank you for letting us know. We hope to see you again soon .

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport

Reviewed 17 December 2013

We stayed here overnight on our way to Indianapolis. The room looked to have been recently remodeled. It was very clean and the bed was quite comfortable. Because the weather was bad we were glad we did not have to drive far to get to interstate.A Waffle House was next door and a Bob Evans was just down the street.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your review with the team. We would love to see you come back when you come to Kentucky.

Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

I like the remodeled nextgen RedRoof Inns; however, this was not the best of neighborhoods. There was a party or some kind of very loud drunken conversation going on next door. I was afraid to leave the room the next morning. I will look at the neighborhood before booking. I still love RedRoof Nextgen. I just do not like this area.

• Stayed: October 2013

I'm glad you like the new rooms. I do want you to know anytime you stay at a Red Roof Inn if there is any problem please call the front office , there is someone at the desk 24-7. I'm sorry that you did not like the area , please don't let this stop you from staying with Red Roof Inns.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I was staying there for a week at the beginning of October. The service was great, the staff was very friendly. My room was very nice and cleaned when I wanted to be. I have stayed there often and plan on doing it in the future. I also recommend the motel to friends and family

Room Tip: I stayed on the top floor and it was quite and I had a great view.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
jharris62, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

We are so happy that you liked it here. We try hard to make each stay a good one. I will be sure to share this with my team. Please think of us again when going on vacation we will be happy to see you.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Usually stay at places a star or two above the RRI but was only in for one night and the price was right. Outside looked about what I expected. Check in was seemless and the two people there were very nice. I was pleasantly surprised when I got to the room. It looked recently remodeled with laminate flooring in high traffic area, new desk/workstation, faux granite bathroom counter and a flat screen TV. I needed and iron and while one wasn't available at the time I called, someone from the desk brought up about 10 min. later. Wi-Fi was easy to log on and speed was OK. Water pressure in shower was fine, bed was comfortable and pillows were firm which was a huge plus. I would come back here again without hesitation if doing the same kind of trip. One last note, it is handy to have a Waffle House right next door.

Room Tip: Not sure when the remodel happened, but ask for one of the re-done rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ScooterCS

We are so glad we surprised you and that you had a good stay. I will be sure to share this with my team and we do hope to see you back again.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

My husband and I stayed here over our anniversary weekend because it was affordable, and we were spending a TON of money on outings in the area... We love the new renovated rooms, especially the hard-wood floors! Brandon (I'm pretty sure that's his name) at the Front Desk was very welcoming and helpful. We asked for extra towels and he brought them to our room within 10 minutes of our request!

The hotel does not offer breakfast but the Waffle house is literally 10 steps away and also has great service.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the kind words, I will be sure to share with my team. We want you to come back when you are in the Louisville area.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Great place! Affordable rate for newly-renovated rooms. Comfortable beds and clean rooms. Waffle house literally next door and close drive to highways. Easy check-in. The desk clerk was nice and pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Josh K
jharris62, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Thank you for the kind words and we are glad that your stay was a good one. Please make sure if and when you come back to Kentucky you stay with us. I will let my staff know how well they did.