“One of My Favorites”

Ranked #64 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Lansing, Michigan
“One of My Favorites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014

I travel through the Louisville, KY area quite often. I also travel through MI, OH and IN as part of my sales territory. This Red Roof is one of my favorites in all my travels. Just off the highway and lots of places to eat nearby. The best part is the friendliness of the staff and how they make me feel part of the family. I highly recommend this location.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
jharris62, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
We are so glad that you stay here with us, and I'm also glad that you always use us when you are in town. I will make sure to let the team know . Thank you for choosing to stay here.

Jamie Harris -GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Goodlettsville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

I travel to Louisville very frequently on business, and typically stay at this inn due to its close proximity to my office and clients. I have always found the personnel friendly and responsive. The rooms are clean, and security has never been an issue. On my most recent stay, Kristen, the nice lady who checked me in asked if I needed two beds in my room. I responded that I did not, and had only booked that room type, as it was the least expensive shown. She checked me into a room with a king bed and nicer amenities--all at a lower price. While the savings were appreciated, her kindness showed me they truly appreciated my business.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for the kind words, I will make sure that I share with the staff. Kristen is a very good employee and I'm glad to hear that she took such good care of you. Thank you for choosing to stay here with us.
Northbrook, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

The room was nice with the remodeling, but still just a Red Roof. Reliable but don't expect much. All rooms are non-smoking which is nice because the linen don't smell of smoke.

First floor room was a bit noisy from the second floor (they used a pergo type flooring instead of carpet) so noise was transferred easy. Also the rooms facing the highway were noisy from the traffic.

Suggest requesting room on upper floor in the back.

Stayed January 2014
jharris62, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, 21 January 2014
Thank you for the review. I'm sorry that it was so noisy for you. I do hope that you will come back to stay with us again, and this time we will put you on an upper floor.

Jamie Harris--GM
West Chester, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013

I was just visiting the family for the holidays and was just passing through going on my vacation to Nashville and then to Knoxville to meet up with other family for the holidays

The only this is the heater in the rooms done work as well as others & the wifi was slow and a lot of place but a good place to go on trips and business for the Louisville area and if your seeing your family I would go back to this place very nice staff

Room Tip: the best room here is the business king its more room
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Jamie H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
than you for the good review , I will share with my team. I'm sorry that the heater did not work, but thank you for letting us know. We hope to see you again soon .

Cumming, GA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013

We stayed here overnight on our way to Indianapolis. The room looked to have been recently remodeled. It was very clean and the bed was quite comfortable. Because the weather was bad we were glad we did not have to drive far to get to interstate.A Waffle House was next door and a Bob Evans was just down the street.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your review with the team. We would love to see you come back when you come to Kentucky.

Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

I like the remodeled nextgen RedRoof Inns; however, this was not the best of neighborhoods. There was a party or some kind of very loud drunken conversation going on next door. I was afraid to leave the room the next morning. I will look at the neighborhood before booking. I still love RedRoof Nextgen. I just do not like this area.

• Stayed October 2013
I'm glad you like the new rooms. I do want you to know anytime you stay at a Red Roof Inn if there is any problem please call the front office , there is someone at the desk 24-7. I'm sorry that you did not like the area , please don't let this stop you from staying with Red Roof Inns.

Marshall, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

I was staying there for a week at the beginning of October. The service was great, the staff was very friendly. My room was very nice and cleaned when I wanted to be. I have stayed there often and plan on doing it in the future. I also recommend the motel to friends and family

Room Tip: I stayed on the top floor and it was quite and I had a great view.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
jharris62, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
We are so happy that you liked it here. We try hard to make each stay a good one. I will be sure to share this with my team. Please think of us again when going on vacation we will be happy to see you.