“Close to highway”

Ranked #64 of 96 Hotels in Louisville
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Close to highway”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

The room was tastefully made over. It was quite a surprise! Room was clean and comfortable. Front desk staff was friendly. The neighborhood was a little bit of a concern. I would probably stay again while on the road.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Jamie H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad that you found everything to be good during your stay. We hope that you do come stay here with us the next time your in town.

Jamie Harris-GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Prospect Heights,
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Louisville by the airport last month. The staff was cordial and professional, especially the manager, Jamie. The room had everything I needed -- a refrigerator, a microwave and a spacious work station. Like all Red Roof Inns, the bath towels were small, but they were usable and clean.

Room Tip: I would stay on the side near the Waffle House, as the noise from route I-65 is a little loud at tim...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
jharris62, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to do a review we really love to hear what guests think. We always look forward to your return to KY and the Inn . We will see you in Oct and we will have your room ready and waiting.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Nothing fancy. Just regular hotel room. But very clean, nice staff, smells good. I would stay again and recommend others to stay. Good location. Close to Ruth Chris, mall, Church Hill Downs, etc. We enjoyed are stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
jharris62, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
We are so glad that you enjoyed your time here , and please know that I will be sure to let my team know how everything was. We hope to see you back soon. Thank you for taking the time to do the review.

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This Red Roof Inn was an average type of room. Nothing bad, just average. It is close to the airport so I guess that is why is was on the high end as far as cost for this type of room. We did have a "superior" king room with micro and fridge but nothing outstanding. The service was good but it was on the loud side in the a.m. We would stay here again but might look into a different location.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
jharris62, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and I want to say sorry for the early wake up call from the noise . I'm glad that the service was good and that you would come stay with us again. Next time just let us know and we can put on the other side of the building. Thank You.

Roosevelt, Minnesota
Reviewed 8 May 2014

My friends and I were recently in Louisville for the Kentucky Derby. Not only were the rooms nice and very clean, the staff was exceptional. We had the time of our lives and have Jamie to thank for that! If I am ever in Louisville again, this is where I will stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Jamie H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, and I'm so glad that you had a good time. I'm also glad that I could make your trip so much better. It was my pleasure to show you all I could at the track. I hope if you ever come back I hope that you come see me.

Lyons, Colorado
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Arrived Derby weekend to be told my reservation had been cancelled! What?! What?! I was traveling with my mom who is older and it was Derby weekend so what was I to do? I was polite but obviously upset as I has confirmed my reservation two weeks prior. Stella jumped into action and not only got my mom and I into rooms but got us on first floor since my mom is partially disabled. Saved the day and turned what could have been a horrible situation and ruined our weekend into a very pleasent stay. I have traveled the world and stayed in 5 star resorts and did not get the personal attention Stella gave me that day. Rooms are clean and orderly. Close to exposition center and easy shuttle transfer to Derby. The rooms smell a bit too much of air freshner but everything I needed was available and there. I would definetely stay again!

Room Tip: All rooms are non smoking which is awesome!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Jamie H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review , and I'm so glad Stella was able to fix all your problems. Stella is a great asset to the Inn and everybody loves her. I will make sure that she see's this and I'm sure she will be thankful.

Converse, Indiana
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I was a little suspect the first time i stayed there because the price was so good, but much to my surprise the rooms were newly renovated clean and comfortable.I am a horse trainer and ship into Churchill on a regular basis and Jaime the manager has always handled everything with great professionalism.I had the choice to stay at the Courtyard by Marriott this year again for the Derby but decided that I would rather stay at this hotel instead. It was much more convenient to restaurants and i didn't have any trouble getting to the track at all. BIG PLUS Waffle House in the parking lot!! Thanks Jaime and Thanks to your great house keeping team!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review , and for the kind words . I will make sure to share this with my team. We all work hard to make the Inn a great place to stay and I'm glad we have made you fall in love with us. I will see you next Derby but we hope to see you sooner.