“Nice and easy stay”

Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport
Ranked #64 of 99 Hotels in Louisville
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I really liked the room at this red roof...it was clean and felt new. The room was fairly quiet and the staff courteous and helpful. I did not like the parking lot...it did not feel safe and there were some shady characters spending time near the Waffle House. On the flip side...it was nice to go hop over and get breakfast there in the morning. I would and probably will stay here again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Jamie H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

So glad you liked your stay with us. I will be sure to let the staff know. Thank you for taking the time to do the on line review. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Wow!! Very nice Red Roof! Excellent T.V. Excellent bedding and Pillows! Jamie has done a GREAT JOB there!! The whole staff from Housekeeping and up is GREAT! They all seemed to work together! I have stayed here before! Best Rate and location in Louisville! Save the Money and go for some extras while your staying at this property! Very Fair !! Book on line! Or if there is availability they will work with you! This Hotel is very busy most of the time! So Book ahead of time if you can!!

Room Tip: Get the coupon at the Rest Areas or welcome centers and save !! There is a good coupon in there! But...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
jharris62, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words and we are so glad that you stay with us when you are in town. My team works very hard to make sure that the hotel is taken care of. I'm glad to know we have a friend for life.

Jamie

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Only small issue I called early Friday to see what was difference between standard and a deluxe double. The staff whom I spoke to was short and told me that the type which was the deluxe they side have and if I wanted a lower I would have to book online. Make a long story short I booked online and I booked the double deluxe room that I had called about.. I called later to see if we was able to check the front desk staff was awesome.. we asked could go and see the room first she said yes. The room was beautiful smelled nice look nice. A thank to her sorry couldn't remember her name but big thank you. She is the reason my and myself will be back.. I asked about the red roof program she took the time and told us thank you...

Room Tip: BOOK the deluxe double my family enjoyed it, second floor and was able to bring our 9months shin tzu...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

I'm so glad that your stay with is was a good one , and that the room was what you needed. And yes we love dogs. We hope to see you back with us again and the young ladies name was Kristen , and I will make sure that she see the review.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I just want to say that my family and I had a wonderful experience with our stay. The rooms was super clean and the housekeeping was the reason. The front desk staff went above and beyond with the customer service. It was very close to Churchill Downs (the man reason for our stay) and not too far from downtown Louisville. I would totally recommend to anyone that they stay at this location. This experience has made Red Roof Inn my number one hotel choice for any future vacation plans.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Jamie H, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I also happy that you found every good. The staff here tries to make every stay a good one. We hope the next time you come to town that you stay with us. Around here we love Churchill Downs. See you soon.

Jamie Harris-GM

Reviewed 26 June 2014

The room was tastefully made over. It was quite a surprise! Room was clean and comfortable. Front desk staff was friendly. The neighborhood was a little bit of a concern. I would probably stay again while on the road.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad that you found everything to be good during your stay. We hope that you do come stay here with us the next time your in town.

Jamie Harris-GM

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I stayed at the Red Roof Inn in Louisville by the airport last month. The staff was cordial and professional, especially the manager, Jamie. The room had everything I needed -- a refrigerator, a microwave and a spacious work station. Like all Red Roof Inns, the bath towels were small, but they were usable and clean.

Room Tip: I would stay on the side near the Waffle House, as the noise from route I-65 is a little loud at tim...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
jharris62, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to do a review we really love to hear what guests think. We always look forward to your return to KY and the Inn . We will see you in Oct and we will have your room ready and waiting.

Jamie Harris

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Nothing fancy. Just regular hotel room. But very clean, nice staff, smells good. I would stay again and recommend others to stay. Good location. Close to Ruth Chris, mall, Church Hill Downs, etc. We enjoyed are stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
jharris62, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

We are so glad that you enjoyed your time here , and please know that I will be sure to let my team know how everything was. We hope to see you back soon. Thank you for taking the time to do the review.

Jamie Harris