“Crap and expensive!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Louisville / Airport

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Louisville / Airport
Ranked #92 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
“Crap and expensive!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

When me, my dad, and step mom went to this "crack place of a motel", we checked in for 3 nights said it was only $89.00. But then, they said we owe them 257.00 because of the Durby like we stayed for many nights and we only stayed one night! That piece of crap didn't have any amenities nor breakfast for us. We forgot our iron and they don't have iron nor a board. The wifi just keeps disconnecting when I tried to log in. My advice is not to come to this motel when the durby is in town.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Mayfield, Kentucky, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

If your looking for all the extras this place is not for you, but if you are looking for a friendly, cheap, and comfortable place to stay you will not find better for the price.
Downside the place does look a bit old and dated.
Upside the people are friendly, rooms spacious, and everything is functional (unlike another more expensive hotel I stayed at recently that looked nice but was unfriendly and disfunctional).

Room Tip: They do not have a restaurant but there are plenty close by. I do wish they would add a coffee pot...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Barry S
Somerset, Kentucky
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

By far the worst hotel I ever stayed in!... Cigarette buttes on the elevator floor. I got a photo of a pile of dirty laundry that was in the hallway for hours. Trash in the corners of the hallway. VERY DIRTY!!!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank caldervc
Cloquet
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

Understanding that this is a very inexpensive hotel we were looking to save some money as we travel to race several times a month (2-3 rooms per stay) After driving through the night (12 Hours) We wanted a hot shower and a nap. the lobby looks as though it is going under renos but looked clean. The front desk clerk was fast and helpful. We arrived at our room which looked ok ... Here is were the fun begins the sheets blankets and comforters on both beds had holes and NO hot water ? Went racing came back @ 7pm. the lobby was full of hang arounds (people just hanging out for lack of something better to do) The entire 2nd floor smelled like marijuana ?! No smell in the rooms of the 2 rooms we had only one had a remote for the tv but didn't even work ... still no hot water called several times to lobby no answer. Off to the races early next morning back @ 7pm. Upon entering the lobby again with the hang arounds except this time a pregnant lady was sitting/ lying on the front desk. Hallway and elevator smelled worse but it's our last night and we have a very early start Sunday plus the drive home. In the room I was in only 1 of the beds was made ? Same with other room ??? 5:30am wake-up Hot water at last ! Left to go do what we came to do. Will never stay at that hotel again and will probably never stay at the Chain because of it ! This hotel make the one that keeps it's light on look like a palace ! ! !

Room Tip: Go elsewhere drugs are rampant here !
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Richard F
Greeneville, Tennessee
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

I should have realized something when the receipt said "No Refund after the first 30 minutes". It was cheap, but that was the only good part. The outside grounds had dog poop everywhere. The staff smoked at the front door so I had to walk through that nastiness each time I came/went. There were some "shady" people always hanging around the parking lot. People were up all night yelling, running through the hallways, and revving engines up outside. Then there was the room itself!!! The bathroom had rust and bad spots everywhere; the toilet was loose from the floor so it rocked when I sat on it. My kids were scared to take a shower in there. The towels/washcloths (they only left 2 for 4 people) were very thin and rough. The worst part was the supposed air conditioner/heating unit in the room. It never stayed regulated: it was either really, stuffy hot or freezing cold. And just about the time sleep finally came, the compressor would kick on the unit and it sounded like a sick chainsaw. My husband says he learned an important lesson about all of this (besides you get what you pay for): read the reviews first!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Wesley H
Central City, Iowa, Usa
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

when getting a room on line would be the way to go,but I know better now. From the time we drove in till we checkout I think ive have seen it all now. From park cars covered in plastic or tarp ,truck with flat tires windows out of them. Partys going on in the lobby,then past out in the chairs coverd up with blancket or towels when leaving at 6 in the morning. Looking at the people with red eyes (stone out of their minds) not knowing where they are.The last day leaving at 5 am. Meeting a hooker trying to get on the elevator The clothes she had on (very little) U could see what every u wanted.My boy didnt understand it all. But thats life (maybe) I didnt know that the walls was to be used to put out the cigerates The elevator was bad. Burned ceiling spit on walls an floor wet (from what and dont want to know).

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Donald I
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

Only "good" was the courtesy of one front staff member who did assure my $ was refunded. Thanks. The place is a flop house and should be closed. I check in, took one look at the room, checked out. In the process a fight on the parking lot made me glad I was leaving. Several questionable characters milling about and this was in the AM. The fight was over activity at 4:00 AM the previous morning when someone supposedly kicked in a door. Look elsewhere.

Stayed September 2013, travelled on business