“Fine for a business trip”

Courtyard Louisville Airport
Ranked #46 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
Bolingbrook, Illinois
“Fine for a business trip”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

The staff here was great! Very close to the airport, the free shuttle was great and they came in about 2 minutes to get me. My room was quiet although the view out the window was kind of dull, my room was on the back side of the hotel.
Again, a pleasant place to stay while on a business trip, the room was clean and it was quiet and good for sleeping. Will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Michael G, General Manager at Courtyard Louisville Airport, responded to this review, 21 October 2013
Thank you for choosing Courtyard by Marriott, and for sharing your thoughts. We strive to be the most convenient, functional and comfortable place for a business traveler to stay. We are glad you enjoyed and hope to see you back again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 8 October 2013

The hotel has complimentary shuttle from/to the airport and university of Louisville, which is very convenient. The check in staff is very friendly (I forgot his name). The room is quiet and large enough for me.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Michael G, General Manager at Courtyard Louisville Airport, responded to this review, 19 October 2013
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to the possibility of welcoming you back on your next trip.
Dublin
Reviewed 3 October 2013

From the front desk agents to the sales personnel to the café staff to the housekeeping staff, we do not have one bad thing to say about any of the employees at this property. They couldn't have been more helpful or kind. Everyone was super friendly. The bed was really comfortable and the room was clean. Sure they could use an update in décor, but we don't stay in hotels for their décor. Cleanliness is key and this hotel was very clean. We would definitely recommend this property for any function or just for a getaway.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Thank you so much for your kind comments. We were very happy to host your family and we hope to see you back again in the future!
Manville, Rhode Island
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

I checked into the Courtyard after a bad experience at another hotel, this place was like heaven after that. Like other Courtyard it has a small restaurant and serves light breakfast and lunches with a full bar. I was very cheerfully greeted upon my arrival and after being there a couple of hours I extended my stay another day. Well done Marriott .

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Papalincoln
Michael G, General Manager at Courtyard Louisville Airport, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy that you chose to stay with us and hope to see you again on a return trip!
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 22 September 2013

When I first arrived the guest service representative was rude. She did not explain anything regarding the hotel and the amenities. She stood there with gum in her mouth chewing like a cow and threw our keys at us. Later I came down and another lady was a little more pleasant, but still rude. I asked about local eateries and activities, and they told me they did not know and told me to look at the pamphlets.
The room was gross. The sink and the tub were slimy, and had rust in the corners and throughout the bath tub. The room smelled like must/mold. The bed was NOT comfortable in the least! I asked to get switched to another room, and was told I could not do that because the members that had more precedence.
The food we ordered during the evening was cold and seems to be sitting for awhile before served to us. We asked if we could get another hot dish at no cost since the food we first received was cold, but told was told "No, you have to pay for anything you order." SERIOUSLY?
The housekeepers that were cleaning our floor were blaring loud music at 9:30 am, and I was not happy given I had a long night of meetings and wanted to sleep in a little later than usual. They were speaking profanities and talking about adult activities outside of work that I did not care to know about or hear for that matter.
My business will be informed of this and we will NEVER do business with this hotel again! VERY unprofessional for being in the hospitality industry.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Livethelifeyoul... r
I am very sorry that we were not able to provide an experience that exceeded your expectations. I am interested in obtaining a few more details so that I may utilize your feedback to help improve future guest experiences. I can be reached by telephone at the hotel. We appreciate the feedback and hope that you may give us another opportunity in the future to show you the excellent service that we expect to provide for every guest.
Houston
Reviewed 16 September 2013

This location is a basic courtyard with minimal upgrades. It has the new bistro style eatery and the smart board in the lobby. Otherwise, the rooms are old in style and furnishings. The amenities are limited and the bed itself is semi comfortable. I would only stay here for one night and if I need to be near the airport. I have to admit , I have stayed in many courtyards across the country, and this one was the most underwhelming. Some what disappointing!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts. I am sorry to hear that we were not able to exceed your expectations during your stay. While our amenities are limited when compared to a full service property, we do expect to convey a convenient and caring approach based in cleanliness and friendliness. I hope that your interactions with the team were positive and that you may choose to stay with us again so we can provide the excellent experience that our guests come to know and love.
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel because my son had an early flight at louisville airport. This was a nice hotel. The rooms were large enough and beds comfy. Water pressure from shower was good as well. There was a nice sitting area outside, where I could relax and enjoy the night breeze. Staff was friendly and the hotel was very clean. The best part was that we were about 3 minutes from the airport. The only negative is that unless you want to eat at the pricey bistro in the hotel, you have to drive a few miles for a good restaurant. The bright side is that there are an incredible amount of eateries within 10 miles. We will definitely stay here again if we need the airport!

• Stayed September 2013
Michael G, General Manager at Courtyard Louisville Airport, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
Thanks for staying with us and for sharing your feedback. We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay in Louisville! We do have a lot of great restaurants in the area and if you find yourself back in Louisville and without a ride, we're glad to offer our shuttle van. Thanks again!