Free cancellation until 02/08
US$118
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Breckinridge Inn(Louisville)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$91
US$85
US$187
US$172
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

US$118
US$113
US$154
US$133
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Free cancellation until 01/08
US$170
US$157
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

Free cancellation until 01/08
US$169
US$146
The Brown Hotel(Louisville)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$243
US$205
  • Restaurant
All reviewslouisville airportchurchill downsfront deskcourtyard marriottstarbucks coffeeshuttle servicehorse showindoor poolfree shuttleroom was cleanfree weightsexpo centereasy accessan updatecomplimentary breakfastnice place to staybooked this hotel
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Literally 2 minutes from airport and free 7 nights to leave our car. Shuttle extremely prompt upon our arrival back and very nice man..I think his name was Don. Clean room, nice TV. I would have given it a 5 for this type of hotel except no free breakfast like Comfort Inn.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Michael G, General Manager at Courtyard Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We do understand that many other hotel brands charge breakfast as part of the room rate. Courtyard has decided to offer guests the option to have breakfast with us rather than factoring it into the guest's room rate. We have a variety of options and price points to choose from as well as proudly serving Starbucks coffee. We hope to see you again on a return trip to Louisville!

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Hotel is an average Courtyard compared to others. However the proximity to the airport could be a problem for you if you are a sensitive sleeper. The UPS hub is located in Louisville and UPS runs throughout the night. Good location if you need to be by the airport or Kentucky Fair Grounds.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Michael G, General Manager at Courtyard Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback. We are indeed an airport property and we believe we have a fantastic location. If we have any indication that a guest may be a light sleeper we will try to place them on a lower floor to help reduce noise. We also keep a stock of earplugs if needed. I hope that your rest was not too disrupted and we hope to see you back on a return trip to Louisville.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

We had a great stay. Shuttle service took us to where we wanted to go nearby. Meals at the bistro were delicious. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat. Only downside was not many restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Michael G, General Manager at Courtyard Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Thank you for sharing your feedback! I will be sure to share with our entire team. We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you back on a return trip to the Derby City!

Reviewed 28 November 2013

A very clean hotel. Staff was very courteous and always smiling. I did not use any of the amenities because I wanted to see the city and environs but they were there if I really needed them. Very convenient to the Standiford Airport and plus there's an in house shuttle if needed. I did not know that when I booked my reservation.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for staying with us and for taking a moment to share your feedback. We do our best to provide everything a guest could need for their stay in a convenient setting and at a good value. I will certainly look for additional ways to ensure guests know about our shuttle service. Happy holidays and we hope to see you back on a return trip!

Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

Very excited to visit the Louisville area and was super excited about staying at the Courtyard. When my family & I checked in, our keys wouldn't work. I went to the front desk to get the keys reactivated while my husband stayed with our luggage at our room door. But when I got back, my husband said he heard the tv on in the room. We knocked on the door but no one responded. We unlocked the door and we immediately saw someone's personal belongings scattered throughout the room. We quickly closed the door and returned to the front desk, again.
We explained what had happened to the attendant. She profusely apologized for the mistake and explained what had happened. She even offered us free breakfast for the next morning. I was satisfied overall with our stay but seeing how easily we were able to access someone else's room, was a little eye-opening. , I'd have a hard time recommending staying there to a friend. :-(

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Angel B
Michael G, General Manager at Courtyard Louisville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us! I am so sorry to hear about the rocky start to your experience. On behalf of our entire team, please accept our apologies for this mistake. I am glad that the remainder of your stay went well and I hope that you would allow us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.