“Bad Experience -- Service was bad & reception lady was rude & unfriendly. Would not Stay there again.”

Econo Lodge Airport
Ranked #86 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
chicago, il, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2009

The hotel itself was ok -- clean & good value, but the staff was not very nice. The receptionist did not say hello or smile at all -- even though I had to go to my car at least 5 times to get stuff. They put us on the second floor & there is no elevator & I had two small kids with me. While young adults occupied the whole lower level. The hotel doesn't have good sound-proof construction, because unless you have a fan or air-conditioner going you hear every little thing out there -- somebody coming/going, laughing, etc. But all of this is ok, except that the service people were not friendly at all. I would not stay there again -- ever. On the way back we stayed at a Super 8 Motel & the service was fantastic -- the receptionist was nice and when I was late for the continental breakfast -- she brought me some food for my kids anyway.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2008

Very good experience for an Econo Lodge. Nice bed, clean room. The neighborhood was a bit questionable but I felt safe and secure in the hotel. Would stay here again!

• Stayed May 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Oregon
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2008

Our reservation were lost. We we arrived we did not get the rooms that were requested. The whole place smelled like smoke. I would never stay at this motel in the future. Please don't bother with the breakfast.

Stayed February 2008
1 Thank aarflush
Williamsport, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2005

This is hands down the best EconoLodge or other budget hotel I've ever stayed in. They have indoor access rooms like a real hotel, the rooms are very clean and new with high ceilings and very clean decor. My wife usually hates the cheap hotels I book - she had a hard time finding anything wrong with this one. Fairly easy access to the highway with plenty of shopping/restaurants nearby. If you're in Louisville this is the place to stay. Even better than some 3 and 4 star hotels I've been in recently!

• Stayed June 2005