See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2009

We stayed at this motel on the way to St. Louis, Mo. and I made our reservations in advance. For the price, this was a very nice motel. This was the first Econo Lodge we stayed at and we would definately stay here again. The bed was very comfortable and I slept through the night, which is unusual for me. We had to use the stairs to the second floor, but that was no problem. Very convenient to all restaraunts and shopping.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2009

The hotel itself was ok -- clean & good value, but the staff was not very nice. The receptionist did not say hello or smile at all -- even though I had to go to my car at least 5 times to get stuff. They put us on the second floor & there is no elevator & I had two small kids with me. While young adults occupied the whole lower level. The hotel doesn't have good sound-proof construction, because unless you have a fan or air-conditioner going you hear every little thing out there -- somebody coming/going, laughing, etc. But all of this is ok, except that the service people were not friendly at all. I would not stay there again -- ever. On the way back we stayed at a Super 8 Motel & the service was fantastic -- the receptionist was nice and when I was late for the continental breakfast -- she brought me some food for my kids anyway.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2008

Very good experience for an Econo Lodge. Nice bed, clean room. The neighborhood was a bit questionable but I felt safe and secure in the hotel. Would stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 4 March 2008

Our reservation were lost. We we arrived we did not get the rooms that were requested. The whole place smelled like smoke. I would never stay at this motel in the future. Please don't bother with the breakfast.

Stayed: February 2008
1  Thank aarflush
Reviewed 20 July 2005

This is hands down the best EconoLodge or other budget hotel I've ever stayed in. They have indoor access rooms like a real hotel, the rooms are very clean and new with high ceilings and very clean decor. My wife usually hates the cheap hotels I book - she had a hard time finding anything wrong with this one. Fairly easy access to the highway with plenty of shopping/restaurants nearby. If you're in Louisville this is the place to stay. Even better than some 3 and 4 star hotels I've been in recently!

• Stayed: June 2005