“Econo Lodge Louisville - Preston Highway”

Econo Lodge Airport
Ranked #87 of 97 Hotels in Louisville
Temple Hills, Maryland
“Econo Lodge Louisville - Preston Highway”
Reviewed 16 February 2011

Convenient location to everything in Louisville, nice staff, clean rooms. Not much of a breakfast bar if you are in to that.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jedivader

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Chicago
Reviewed 27 November 2009

The price for the location can't be beat. Staff is friendly and very helpful. When we forgot an IPod in our room after check out, they had it for us. Plus, they were fair and helpful when I had to cancel two nights at the last minute.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank j55Chicago
Tennessee
Reviewed 23 October 2009

Nice compact room. Advertised as a king bed; it was a queen. No problems with the appliances or internet. Big draft coming under the door; there's a gap of at least an inch between the bottom of the door and the ground. I had a corner room, which meant smokers gathered outside - my "non-smoking" room periodically wasn't. The A/C vents are oddly positioned to blow most of the air up under the curtains, rather than out into the room. Not particularly quiet. Nothing special about the breakfast.

All that aside, it was a decent place to stay downtown, and half the price of the conference hotel around the corner.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled on business
Lewiston, New York
Reviewed 31 August 2009

We stayed at this motel on the way to St. Louis, Mo. and I made our reservations in advance. For the price, this was a very nice motel. This was the first Econo Lodge we stayed at and we would definately stay here again. The bed was very comfortable and I slept through the night, which is unusual for me. We had to use the stairs to the second floor, but that was no problem. Very convenient to all restaraunts and shopping.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
chicago, il, United States
Reviewed 29 April 2009

The hotel itself was ok -- clean & good value, but the staff was not very nice. The receptionist did not say hello or smile at all -- even though I had to go to my car at least 5 times to get stuff. They put us on the second floor & there is no elevator & I had two small kids with me. While young adults occupied the whole lower level. The hotel doesn't have good sound-proof construction, because unless you have a fan or air-conditioner going you hear every little thing out there -- somebody coming/going, laughing, etc. But all of this is ok, except that the service people were not friendly at all. I would not stay there again -- ever. On the way back we stayed at a Super 8 Motel & the service was fantastic -- the receptionist was nice and when I was late for the continental breakfast -- she brought me some food for my kids anyway.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2008

Very good experience for an Econo Lodge. Nice bed, clean room. The neighborhood was a bit questionable but I felt safe and secure in the hotel. Would stay here again!

• Stayed May 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Oregon
Reviewed 4 March 2008

Our reservation were lost. We we arrived we did not get the rooms that were requested. The whole place smelled like smoke. I would never stay at this motel in the future. Please don't bother with the breakfast.

Stayed February 2008