While our daughter was attending a conference in Louisville, Kentucky we came along to stay with our grand daughter. We could not have asked for a better hotel to stay in. We had a suite with a nice size living area, apartment size kitchen with full fridge, dishwasher, dishes, glasses and everything one would need for an extended stay. The bedroom was large with a nice size closet. The bathroom was also a good size. All was clean and we felt right at home. The ride into downtown Louisville took about 15 minutes. Even with the traffic during rush hour was not bad. If "hanging out" like we were there are two malls with in two miles.
The staff were all very nice. The pool was great as was the breakfast each morning. They offered an hors d'oeuvres hour from 5-7PM. I must say that was sad, but not enough to deter us from this place. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience southern hospitality at it's finest while visiting our all-suite hotel that is located in historic ST. Matthews, within a mile of Kentucky's 2 largest malls, several restaurants and interstate access. Guests of of our hotel are provided a complimentary hot breakfast buffet daily, a manager's reception Monday-Thursday and complimentary passes to Louisville's nicest fitness facility. Whether for business, pleasure or extended stay we are focused on providing each guest a clean, comfortable and friendly experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Louisville East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Louisville East Hotel Louisville
- Hawthorn Suites Louisville