Embassy Suites by Hilton Louisville East
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$146
US$306
US$253
Travelocity
1,303 results
All reviewsevening receptioncooked to order breakfastgreat hotelmanagers receptionthe sofa bedcomplimentary breakfastpool and hot tubbreakfast was excellentbreakfast staffbeautiful lobbyexcellent staywould highly recommend this hoteldefinitely stay here againthe breakfast areabusiness tripbeds were comfortablemonty
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This is the best hotal experience that I have ever had. My wife and I stay in this hotel at lease 15 days a year and find it easy to get to, clean and friendly. The staff at both the evening reception and the breakfast are friendly and helpful. The facility is always well cared for.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Clay C, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Wonderful to hear! We are all about your experience here at the Embassy Suites Louisville East, it makes me happy to hear you and your wife so thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

I will pass your praises to the kitchen crews, they certainly get a kick out of making our guests as happy as possible.

We are glad to have your family as often as we can, we look forward to your next stay, as well as our next opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We found this hotel convenient to visiting 3 museums, at Churchill Downs and downtown. We were assigned a room among several youth team members but I didn't hear noise. The beds made for a good night's sleep. However, the sofa bed, used by my one of my kids, poked and crumpled at every roll. If you are needing it, be sure to ask for a great mattress before you check in.

I liked the offered toiletries and the housekeeping.

Room Tip: Ask for a good mattress on your sofa bed.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay!

I am always glad to hear you got a great nights sleep, especially when we host teams!

We look forward to seeing you again, and another opportunity to serve you, here at the Embassy Suites Louisville East!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

pleased with the hotel's amenities (large suites, free hot breakfast, free cocktails, pool). Staff are very friendly and I was pleased that even after the breakfast had closed for the day the staff arranged for me to get a meal in a very friendly way. If the location works for your trip this hotel is a great place to stay. I do wish there was a starbucks in the hotel or nearby. You really need a car if you are staying here. Hotel is about 15 mins from the airport and 15 mins from downtown.

Room Tip: ask for a room down one of the hallways that doesnt look into the central courtyard to minimise noise.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review the Embassy Suites/ Louisville East.

I appreciate your kind words regarding our staff. I'm very glad that our breakfast team was able to accommodate you! Good news for future stays, there is a Starbucks just south of our hotel on the corner of Hurstbourne Parkway and Shelbyville Road, a mere mile away.

Your business is greatly appreciated, we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

would stay here again.....very easy check-in and all the employees from the front desk to the bar to the breakfast servers are very helpful and friendly....rooms are very clean and comfortable....great place to stay

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Verl W, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review the Embassy Suites/ Louisville East. Your business is greatly appreciated- we look forward to serving you again!

Verl Wilder

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Stayed here with my wife for 2 nights, April 11th and 12th, We were greeted at the front desk by Alexa with a smile and a friendly "welcome", and a reminder that we were just in time for the nightly Manger Reception. Our room was immediately ready and as requested highest floor away from the elevator. Room was comfortable and very clean. Manager Reception was great, the bartender was very friendly and was a great example of true Southern Hospitality. Both nights we stopped by the Front Desk and requested best places to eat, Clay was always there with a great suggestion and ways to get to where we were going. We happen to be in town during Thunder over Louisville, which put a damper on some of my planned activities, but when I asked Clay and Alexa about the event and whether it would hamper us getting to the Louisville Slugger Museum, they jumped right into making phone calls to see if they were any adjustments to the Museums operation times. The morning breakfast was very good, the Made to order line was quick and once again the cooks were very friendly. We've stay at a lot of Embassy Suites, this is the only one that I can recall, where I didn't find a rude employee in the bunch, they live by the motto Truly Southern Hospitality. The only down side to our stay was there was some sort of Girls soccer tournament and the parents let the girls run wild all over the hotel. At times I felt sorry for various staff members for having to clean up after the messes some of the girls left behind, while parents were ignoring them. Outside of the fellow patron, this was a great hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Clay C, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Louisville East, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review the hotel. My staff truly belives in the spirit of Southern Hospitality. I'm glad we were able to show you what it's really about.

I'm glad we were able to keep you busy during your time here in Louisville. It is a luxury to have so many great restaurants and attractions close by, it is our pleasure to direct you around our great city!

I will pass your praises along to Alexa, and to the bartenders as well. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again soon!