“Tranquil get away”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Louisville
Ranked #7 of 98 Hotels in Louisville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Very nice hotel with lots of amenities. Love Embassy Suites. Always lots of room to spread out. This one is very clean. Love the evening reception and refreshments. Nice pool and hot tub. Good work out facility. Breakfast is superb with made to order eggs and plenty of options. Great lounge area. Highly recommend this place for most any type of stay.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Clay C, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Thank you Michael J. for sharing your kind words with us! I am overjoyed you had such a great stay with us while traveling to Louisville!

I agree with you 100%!!! Our made to order eggs they are delicious! I am also glad to hear you had plenty of room in your suite and enjoyed our evening reception!

Serving guests such as yourself is something Embassy Suites Louisville East is proud to do. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Nice room with great front desk service. breakfast cooked to order. We had business dinner at night in room and food was very good for a large group. One bad thing was noise from room fridge. Took a while to get use to the noise.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

I am so pleased to hear that your business trip was a success! Here at Embassy Suites Louisville East our entire staff works as a team to provide the best guest service possible!

I am very glad to hear everyone, from the restaurant staff to front desk, made your stay pleasant and your business dinner hassle free! I do want to apologize for the noise from the mini fridge in your room, I will bring the noise to the attention of our maintenance and housekeeping staff to be further investigated.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our hotel. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

This was a fine hotel experience, with only a couple minor complaints. I marvel at how Embassy Suites provides free Internet service and a nice breakfast for $151 a night when the downtown hotels with the company name (Hilton, Marriott, etc.) on them provide neither for twice the price.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Embassy Suites Louisville East! I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed our complimentary internet and breakfast!

Providing our guests a hot cooked to order breakfast; cocktails, sodas, and light snacks as part of our evening reception; and complimentary internet, are just a few of the amenities that set us apart from other hotels in Louisville.

We appreciate your business and hope to see you again!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Stayed weekend of April 25 - 28th. Hotel was at full occupancy - lots of kids for soccer, baseball, talent, etc. Some of them were roaming the halls playing hide & seek and riding the elevators. Pool was closed for an hr. Sat. nite due to some kind of mishap; but was surprised they opened it an hr. later. (Pool is open til midnite) Happy hour bartender was very accommodating and drinks provided were a good variety. The happy hour snacks weren't that good and ran out very quickly. Didn't have a chance to participate except for one nite, as arrived late & busy during the hrs. (5:30-7:30 PM). Overall, great room, staff, etc.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking a moment to review our hotel and staff. I am very pleased you enjoyed your drinks during our evening reception! Here at Embassy Suites Louisville East we really take pride in giving our guests to the best stay possible. I am glad to hear you did get to enjoy our pool (despite the little mishap).

We look forward to serving you on your next trip to Louisville!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Embassy Suites in general is a favorite of ours and this one in Louisville was the best we have ever stayed in. We want to mention "Justin" their chef, thanks for the delicious food and "Monty" Wonderful Bar tender. Both were very friendly and offered wonderful service. We will be back!! My wife and I were in Louisville to scout out the area in preparation for my retirement back to Kentucky. We couldn't have stayed at a friendlier and just beatiful place. Please pass on my thanks to Monty and Justin .............................John and Terry

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Clay C, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Louisville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

John and Terry, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and staff. I will most certainly pass along your kind words to Justin and Monty!

Congratulations on your retirement and immanent return to Kentucky! We certainly hope to see you again as you continue your search for a new home here in Louisville!

My staff and I look forward to our next opportunity to serve you here at Embassy Suites Louisville East.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This is the best hotal experience that I have ever had. My wife and I stay in this hotel at lease 15 days a year and find it easy to get to, clean and friendly. The staff at both the evening reception and the breakfast are friendly and helpful. The facility is always well cared for.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Wonderful to hear! We are all about your experience here at the Embassy Suites Louisville East, it makes me happy to hear you and your wife so thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

I will pass your praises to the kitchen crews, they certainly get a kick out of making our guests as happy as possible.

We are glad to have your family as often as we can, we look forward to your next stay, as well as our next opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We found this hotel convenient to visiting 3 museums, at Churchill Downs and downtown. We were assigned a room among several youth team members but I didn't hear noise. The beds made for a good night's sleep. However, the sofa bed, used by my one of my kids, poked and crumpled at every roll. If you are needing it, be sure to ask for a great mattress before you check in.

I liked the offered toiletries and the housekeeping.

Room Tip: Ask for a good mattress on your sofa bed.