“Excellent hotel and staff!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Louisville
Ranked #6 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Michigan City, Indiana
“Excellent hotel and staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We had a great stay in a clean and spacious room. Kids enjoyed the pool. Staff went out of their way to make the stay great especially the breakfast staff who cooked us breakfast when we arrived late and breakfast had just closed. Would highly recommend this hotel. Parking is free and the area is less congested than staying directly downtown.

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank dave1134
Clay C, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Louisville, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear your kids enjoyed the pool. Breakfast is always a guest favorite (and mine as well). Recommendation is so important to our business, we are glad to have your confidence. Hope to see you again soon.

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Kettering, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here twice this summer--once during move and once to meet family. Would've given 4 rating due to some room glitches but staff handled it so professionally I give the hotel a 5. When we called about an odor in our room the front desk personally came up with keys to new rooms not only for me but also my mother AND escorted us to make sure new rooms were acceptable (other places would've invited us back to lobby to swap keys). Embassy breakfasts are always a hit. Their staff was even more friendly than you'd expect. The hotel is bit off the beaten path but is worth it! Restaurants and shopping are w/in easy driving distance. Definitely one of the first places to check for a room in Louisville.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Anthony T
Let me start by saying I appreciate your kind words about our front desk team. We believ in going above and beyond to make sure everything is outsanding during your stay. A simple trip along with a guest who needs to switch rooms is an easy way to ensure you are totally happy with your accomidations. We are glad to do this for you. I really believe that a friendly, helpful staff is one of the more important aspects of a hotel stay. We look for ward to your next trip to the Embassy Suites Louisville East. See you again soon.

Fort Knox, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

Everything about our stay there was great!!! My wife and I have decided that we will do the couples retreat one weekend a month from here on out. The filet mignon was phenominal!!!! It was cooked just the way we like it, the cooked to breakfast is one of a kind. It's so peaceful and relaxing to sit in the reception area and gaze into the zen garden......

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Anthony P
Glad to hear your stay was great. I really appreciate you taking time to review your stay, the feedback is invaluable. The couples retreat is a great deal, one of my favorite package deals the hotel provides. We will see you again next month!

Marion, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

First thanks for taking the time to reading my review. This hotel works from check-in to check-out made our stay outstanding. The hotel is off the beat and path not near the interstate. Check in was smooth and easy. The room was as advertised clean no smells or odors. Bed was very comfortable. Went down for the manager's hour so much better than any of the others that we have attended most serve watered down drink and chips not here. Monty the bartender was awesome. We are not big drinkers but this was a pleasant surprise. Breakfast was great, not good great don't miss it. All in all this property is one of our top five hotels. The manager has this hotels working like a well oiled machine. Great job.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
First, let me thank you for reviewing the Embassy Suites Louisville East. We work hard to earn your business, and certanily appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. Im glad check in was smooth and easy, that is a priority for my front desk team. I will pass along your kind words to Monty, as well as our breakfast team. We look forward to you next trip to Louisville, see you again soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Excellent place to stay. Great atmosphere, the breakfast is unbelievably great and cooked to order. Like a five star hotel. Didn't have to check out until 12. The room felt like a touch of home, love this place. We'll be back!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Clay C, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Louisville, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Thank you for your great review of The Embassy Suites Louisville East. We are glad you enjoyed yourself. We certainly try to make you feel at home. I am truly glad it was as well received as you say. We hope to see you on your next trip through Louisville.

Yorktown, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Best free breakfast I've ever had at a hotel. I always try to stay at an Embassy Sutes or Homewood Suites and this one was one of the best. Beautiful facility and clean! My two "knocks" are the HVAC was noisy each time it came on, and thank goodenss I had my GPS so I could find the place. But they were sold out so it can't be too hard to find.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is a goal of ours to always be your first choice when looking for lodging in Louisville. I am glad your great experience with us has made us your personal choice. We look forward to your next trip.

Baltimor, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Great place to stay despite the Police! Did not like seeing lots of local Police Officer eating free breakfast every morning. I believe that you offer this as a show of appreciation but it does not look good seeing them parading around every morning. I have been coming to this hotel for years and I have seen them every time. Maybe I will send a letter to the Police Department asking them about their policy on gratuities.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Deano P
Verl W, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Louisville, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I am happy so see that you like our hotel and keep coming back.

You are certainly correct in that we do invite the local officers in (on the weekends) to enjoy a hot breakfast on the house. These guys do so much for all of us day in and day out and this is just a small way to show our appreciation.

Thank you for staying with us, come back and see us!

Verl Wilder