“What we have come to expect from Embassy Suites”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Louisville
Ranked #6 of 95 Hotels in Louisville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Rochester, MN
“What we have come to expect from Embassy Suites”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Stayed here with our caravan of 13 heading to Nashville, Hotel was clean, beds were comfortable, and staff was courteous to us. I have to complement the breakfast cooks as they were very friendly and made us feel welcome at the complementary breakfast. Food was plentiful, hot and flavorful. Plan on staying here again on our next trip.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Clay C, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Louisville, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Thank you for your review. I will pass along your kind words to our Breakfast Team, they work hard each morning to deliver the best breakfast in the city. We will see you again on your next trip.

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Fairfield, Ohio
Reviewed 6 August 2014

My family stayed here while we were on a driving vacation through Kentucky. We would have liked to stay in downtown Louisville, but the tripadvisor ratings and price for this hotel convinced us to give it a shot. We were not disappointed. It was about 15 minutes from downtown and near a lot of places to eat. The hotel itself was clean and had an excellent breakfast. The pool was also a plus.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Steve N
Thank you for taking the time to give feedback on the Embassy Suites Louisville East. We are glad to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Louisville.

United States
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The room was terrible and it smelled. Pool and Jacuzzi were nasty, I would not get in. No security. My car got damaged in parking lot in front of the door. I will never stay here again. I stayed at the drury in Columbus and it was great. I will go there from now on.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

1 Thank Steve J
Verl W, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Louisville, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
WOW! This is not at all indicative of what we normally hear from our guests. I am sorry that your car was damaged in our parking lot. This is the first such incident is the two years that I have had the privilege of managing this wonderful hotel and fantastic staff.

Did you happen to mention the condition of your suite or the swimming pool to a staff member? All team members are trained to take care of such issues right away. I was at the hotel on both days of your stay and did not have either one of these issues was mentioned to me. I personally check the pool every day, I have never seen it look "nasty". There have been times when we've had to chemically re-balance the pool due to so much activity, but rarely does such a thing take place on a Monday or Tuesday evening.

I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations. I have refunded one nights room charge and tax charge to try to make up for your inconvenience.

Verl Wilder
Michigan City, Indiana
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We had a great stay in a clean and spacious room. Kids enjoyed the pool. Staff went out of their way to make the stay great especially the breakfast staff who cooked us breakfast when we arrived late and breakfast had just closed. Would highly recommend this hotel. Parking is free and the area is less congested than staying directly downtown.

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank dave1134
Clay C, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Louisville, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear your kids enjoyed the pool. Breakfast is always a guest favorite (and mine as well). Recommendation is so important to our business, we are glad to have your confidence. Hope to see you again soon.

Kettering, Ohio
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here twice this summer--once during move and once to meet family. Would've given 4 rating due to some room glitches but staff handled it so professionally I give the hotel a 5. When we called about an odor in our room the front desk personally came up with keys to new rooms not only for me but also my mother AND escorted us to make sure new rooms were acceptable (other places would've invited us back to lobby to swap keys). Embassy breakfasts are always a hit. Their staff was even more friendly than you'd expect. The hotel is bit off the beaten path but is worth it! Restaurants and shopping are w/in easy driving distance. Definitely one of the first places to check for a room in Louisville.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Anthony T
Let me start by saying I appreciate your kind words about our front desk team. We believ in going above and beyond to make sure everything is outsanding during your stay. A simple trip along with a guest who needs to switch rooms is an easy way to ensure you are totally happy with your accomidations. We are glad to do this for you. I really believe that a friendly, helpful staff is one of the more important aspects of a hotel stay. We look for ward to your next trip to the Embassy Suites Louisville East. See you again soon.

Fort Knox, United States
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Everything about our stay there was great!!! My wife and I have decided that we will do the couples retreat one weekend a month from here on out. The filet mignon was phenominal!!!! It was cooked just the way we like it, the cooked to breakfast is one of a kind. It's so peaceful and relaxing to sit in the reception area and gaze into the zen garden......

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

1 Thank Anthony P
Glad to hear your stay was great. I really appreciate you taking time to review your stay, the feedback is invaluable. The couples retreat is a great deal, one of my favorite package deals the hotel provides. We will see you again next month!

Marion, Ohio
Reviewed 28 July 2014

First thanks for taking the time to reading my review. This hotel works from check-in to check-out made our stay outstanding. The hotel is off the beat and path not near the interstate. Check in was smooth and easy. The room was as advertised clean no smells or odors. Bed was very comfortable. Went down for the manager's hour so much better than any of the others that we have attended most serve watered down drink and chips not here. Monty the bartender was awesome. We are not big drinkers but this was a pleasant surprise. Breakfast was great, not good great don't miss it. All in all this property is one of our top five hotels. The manager has this hotels working like a well oiled machine. Great job.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
First, let me thank you for reviewing the Embassy Suites Louisville East. We work hard to earn your business, and certanily appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. Im glad check in was smooth and easy, that is a priority for my front desk team. I will pass along your kind words to Monty, as well as our breakfast team. We look forward to you next trip to Louisville, see you again soon.