La Quinta Inn & Suites Louisville Airport & Expo
US$205
Hotels.com
US$194
US$173
All reviewslouisville airportfridge and microwaveroom was cleanthe breakfast areabreakfast stafffreedom hallwould definitely stay here againgreat place to staytwo queen bedsfirst floorbiscuits and gravyyogurtchurchill downsthe hotel staffexercise roomwe've stayedpleasant stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 March 2013

I would have liked a softer pillow and the bed wasn't as comfortable as the La Quinta I had stayed in the previous week, BUT the experience was a great one again! They people there can't do enough for you and make each and every one feel special! Jewel (in the breakfast area in the morning) was wonderful to everyone she talked to. Another positive experience at this hotel....

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank elmochamp
Reviewed 20 March 2013

I love La Quinta.. I think it's a great place. I didn't have a great experience but I was not one to write snarky remarks back to management. Instead I got this pleasant email from their management that I would want EVERY CUSTOMER, LA QUINTA STAFF TO READ... awful customer service. I thought I was entitled to my opinion apparently NOT.

Dear_____________:

Congratulations, you are the only one that has ever scored us even close to this low since I opened my hotel 10 years ago. FYI the 25 previous reviews and the 5 after yours all were no less than 9's and mostly 10's...yours was a 1. We also are ranked the #2 hotel out of 96 hotels in Louisville.

I could address the myriad of complaints that you have---but I know that would be futile. Instead, I invite you try us again and your room will be free of charge to you.

Hopefully if you will stay with us again, you will experience the true customer service that we provide to all of our guests.

We sincerely hope you will give us a second chance.

G H
Owner
La Quinta Louisville - Airport & Expo

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
9  Thank ALeigh2512
Reviewed 18 March 2013

This was my third stay at this La Quinta near the airport and Expo Center. I spent three nights there. This is a very well maintained property and is much better than some of the older La Quinta properties than you may find. The room was very large and clean. The staff are friendly and knowledgable. The hotel has a computer desk and free wi-fi. I had a minor issue with the rate that I was supposed to get but the manager immediately fixed the problem. If you are going to an event at the Expo Center, this hotel is an excellent choice if you want to avoid the congestion of the hotels on the Expo property. As in all hotels, the rates vary, especailly with some of the large events at the Expo, so its definitely best to make a reservation to lock in your rate before you check in as the hotels in this area can get rather pricey.

Room Tip: AS the hotel is adjacent to the airport, there will be noise from the take-offs and landings. To drown out the noise, I leave the HVAC fan on.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
A La Quinta traveler
Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
Reviewed 12 March 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 7 March 2013

Very pleasant staff, clean rooms and overall great atmosphere. The only negative was being too close to the freeway but for the location it was great. The continental breakfast was adequate and the business center was fine too. I really like the fact that it is 100% smoke-free. It really lends to the clean feel of the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business