“We just had to have a second race!”

Bluegrass Indoor Karting
Ranked #5 of 35 Fun & Games in Louisville
Rockville, Maryland, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“We just had to have a second race!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2012

My father, two younger brothers and I had a blast racing each other when we gathered for a family reunion in Louisville. The turns on the track are tight and the karts really zip, so it's quite an intense experience. I must admit I was a bit nervous when I put on my helmet and neck brace, but when the acceleration began it was pure joy. The staff was great, they took lots of great pictures for us to help preserve the memory. We left debating whether our time differentials were based mostly on skill or body weight. Upon completion of the race you're presented with detail charting of lap times and positioning that gives plenty of material for post-race breakdown. Totally awesome!

Visited July 2012
5 Thank Stephen W

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“This was the highlight of our trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

We are a family of 4 from Florida and we came to Kentucky for a friend's wedding. We went to Bluegrass Indoor Karting and it was so much fun! The employees are extremely sweet which added to the great experience we had. This was one of the highlights of our trip! When we come back to Louisville we will for sure go back to this place!

4 Thank jessicaleigh3
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Family fun time!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2012

This place was easy to find. It's in an industierial park. I took my family very nice place very clean & everyone their was very helpful. They answered all our questions before we signed in for racing. We got to race as a family so we were to only ones on the track racing during our race. I would recommend going

21 Thank Etecfuller