“Always a blast!”

Columbus, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Always a blast!”
Reviewed 13 July 2012

I've been multiple times to race with friends and family. The staff is always courteous, the track and lobby are very clean, oh and the karts are very fast!! This is a technical track, not one of the other low rent options where you hold the gas pedal down the entire time; you are forced to use the brakes and run the right lines if you want to be fast. I recommend this location to all my friends travelling to the area.

Visited June 2012
3 Thank Nicholas3334

New Orleans, Louisiana
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Ummm- AWESOME”
Reviewed 10 July 2012

As a catastrophe response team member, I have the pleasure of working in many states, many countries. We sometimes work 18 hour days, seven days a week. When it is time to relax, take a break, etc. we always look for something fun and competitive to do. We discovered Bluegrass Indoor Karting, and realized that on inclement weather days, this is the place to go to unwind.

The facility is new, modern, INDOOR, and has a very friendly and helpful staff. The karts are new, the track is clean and smooth, and the karts have computerized timers so that at the end of your race, you know EXACTLY who is the winner.

Great fun for groups, teams, co-workers, families, friends and could be a great fund-raising event for your club or organization.

The owner is always onsite, ready to assist with anything you need.

Just wish they had more food options.

Visited June 2012
4 Thank Steve Z
Rockville, Maryland, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“We just had to have a second race!”
Reviewed 10 July 2012

My father, two younger brothers and I had a blast racing each other when we gathered for a family reunion in Louisville. The turns on the track are tight and the karts really zip, so it's quite an intense experience. I must admit I was a bit nervous when I put on my helmet and neck brace, but when the acceleration began it was pure joy. The staff was great, they took lots of great pictures for us to help preserve the memory. We left debating whether our time differentials were based mostly on skill or body weight. Upon completion of the race you're presented with detail charting of lap times and positioning that gives plenty of material for post-race breakdown. Totally awesome!

Visited July 2012
5 Thank Stephen W
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“This was the highlight of our trip!”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

We are a family of 4 from Florida and we came to Kentucky for a friend's wedding. We went to Bluegrass Indoor Karting and it was so much fun! The employees are extremely sweet which added to the great experience we had. This was one of the highlights of our trip! When we come back to Louisville we will for sure go back to this place!

4 Thank jessicaleigh3
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Family fun time!!”
Reviewed 15 June 2012

This place was easy to find. It's in an industierial park. I took my family very nice place very clean & everyone their was very helpful. They answered all our questions before we signed in for racing. We got to race as a family so we were to only ones on the track racing during our race. I would recommend going

21 Thank Etecfuller