“Good Times!”

Bluegrass Karting & Events
Ranked #6 of 39 Fun & Games in Louisville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Bluegrass Karting & Events is Louisville's high-speed recreation destination! Enjoy Louisville’s fastest go-karts with friends, family and co-workers...or book a Corporate Event, Birthday party, or Bachelor party! Our combination of 40 mph go-karts, a professionally designed 40,000 square-feet road course, and a computerized lap-timing system makes it like no other karting option in the area!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 18 November 2012

Great place great people!!! This is more of a technical course and requires many seesions to get really good lap times!

3  Thank diamondbackf1

Reviewed 12 November 2012

Went here with two other people and had a blast. The staff was friendly and the carts were fun. If you want to lay down a good lap time get some advice from one of the workers before you go out.

3  Thank Steve D
Reviewed 20 October 2012

Went to this track not sure how long it has been in business but the reviews were only dated to June and this is October. It is not that big of a track and they dress you as if you are in a Nascar race with neck brace, head sock and helmet. We have ridden go karts all over the east coast and there are many more tracks that are much more fun and not as expensive as this one. For the over 16 age carts it costs for just my husband and daughter 42.00 and only takes just a few minutes to finish race. Wasnt even close to being worth this much money. As they raced someone waving the blue flag is to tell you to move to right well they wave it the entire time and get nasty if you dont stay all the way to the wall. Well if 5 people are racing into a curve how are 5 susposed to get over next to the wall? Save your money this is a rip off. Wasnt alot of people in there and it was a dreary saturday afternoon so maybe everyone figured this out this is not the place to go before we did. Definately will not be back.

37  Thank Karen M
Reviewed 18 October 2012

Really enjoyed my visit. The staff is friendly and always willing to help you try to get faster. The karts are very fast and make for an excellent time.

5  Thank Mike A
Reviewed 10 October 2012

The staff was very friendly and genuinely seemed to want to make sure I had a good time. I have been at other tracks where it seemed like they couldn't care less if I was there or not. I have raced indoor karts a couple times before in other states but they were the electric karts. I was a little hesitant when I saw these were gas powered karts, I figured they would be much slower and the exhaust would be pretty bad inside the building but I was wrong! These karts really go! These are not your typical gas powered kart where you can run the whole track with the gas peddle floored. They pick up speed pretty good and you definately need to use the brakes. I don't even remember if I smelled any exhaust fumes while I was racing so the ventilation must have been good. I would recommend this for teens and up. The pricing is on par with most quality indoor tracks.

4  Thank mikenbec