“The Most Fun You Can Have in Louisville”

Bluegrass Indoor Karting
Ranked #5 of 36 Fun & Games in Louisville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Bluegrass Indoor Karting is Louisville's Total Racing Experience with a high-tech indoor complex, fast-moving go-karts & a multi-turn racecourse. Arrive & Drive is available year-round for individuals and groups to race head-to-head!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed 25 January 2013

Hands down, this is the most fun you can have in Louisville. When you walk in the door, you know this an awesome establishment. It's clean, freshly painted and you're always greeted with smiling faces. The management is top notch and always willing to accomodate. On mulitple occasions, they've allowed my friends and I to even run the track backwards or do a sprint race during our sessions. I've been going to this place for nearly six months now and it never fails to be a great time. They have junior karts if you're looking to take kids as well.

Just be ready... this is some serious speed and loads of good, clean fun that the whole family can enjoy. I would recommend Bluegrass Indoor Karting without reservation. It is 100% the best attraction in Louisville.

54  Thank Mike A
There are newer reviews for Bluegrass Indoor Karting

Reviewed 11 January 2013

Loved this!!! Wish we lived closer to do more often, even if it is a little pricy. 2 adults and 2 elementary age children, all competitive, made for a great experience. Mid-week at noon was a great time to visit.

13  Thank MICHELE B
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Great facility and staff! I was very impressed with the staff of young ladies who performed flawless last night. They were very knowledgeable and kept things running perfect which allowed us multiple rides on New Year's Eve. The move over flag was definitely appreciated with some riders having very little experience. Definitely recommend.

J.D. Hensley

9  Thank John H
Reviewed 10 December 2012

The eight minutes went by quickly. Staff was friendly and the go karts were pretty fast. I understand the course is indoors and maybe I am a traditionalist, but to me the course seemed kind of short. You have to let off the gas to go around the corners. Maybe it takes more skill to do this, but I would rather go fast and have more opportunities to pass others. Understandably, you can't bump other racers, but with all the little u-turns that you are making, it seemed a little lame to me. I gave it 4 stars because the others in my group liked it more than I did.

3  Thank Aed79108
Reviewed 6 December 2012

The race went buy really quick and I wish I had more time to spend there to enjoy another race. The employees were really nice and very helpful with the experience. The only complaint I have is the helmet visor tends to fog up.

9  Thank Superlift00